Anniversary Part 1

-1 month later-

"Bro Im shaking" "Calm down dude your still got a week to prepare!" Kuroo was walking back and forth in Bokuto and Akaashis living room. He was freaking out. It was exactly one week away from his and Kenmas anniversary, which is when he plans to propose. "Listen Kubro, you got a ring right? You got plans for that day right? You love Kenma. You will be fine" Kuroo sat down on the couch falling back into the cushion and letting out a long sigh. "Bokuto. . . What if I cant do it? What if I chicken out?" "You will be fine Kuroo, Kenma already told me he cant wait until you or him propose to one another." Akaashi said as he walked out of the kitchen holding a cup of tea. "Here, drink this and calm down. You arent even doing it today so you need to pull yourself together" "Keiji!! You are so sweet come here my love let me give you kiss!!" Bokuto stretched out his arms and made grabby hands for Akaashi to come to him. Instead, Akaashi walked back into the kitchen and ignored Bokuto. Kuroo burst out laughing while Bokuto sat there with his arms still out and a dead look on his face. "Dude. . Keiji just ignored me. . . Keiji!!" "AKAASHI COME GET YO MAN BEFORE HE CRIES!" Kuroo was still laughing at the pouting Bokuto. "Baby, I was just getting me and you some tea, calm down" Tray in hand, Akaashi came out of the kitchen with tea and some snacks. He placed the tray on the coffee table and sat down on Bokutos lap. "Oh my god Keiji you are an angel" Bokuto gave Akaashi a kiss on the nose then pulled him in a tight hug. "See guys, look at how happy you are! But like, what if I mess up this proposal plan, I would literally never cuddle with Kenma like that ever after screwing up. Should I just wait until another day? I mean-" Akaashi shot up from his seat on Bokutos lap and full on slapped Kuroo in the face. "Dont you dare chicken out on Kenma rooster boy. He loves you and I promise you that even if you do somehow mess up, as soon as you pull out that ring Kenma will probably start balling his eyes out in happiness. You wont mess up though so if you back out of this I swear I kill you" Bokuto was trying his hardest not to laugh while Kuroo just had a shocked look on his face. "pfft- BAHAHAHAHA YOU JUST GOT SLAPPED BY AN ANGEL BAHAHAHA" Bokuto was hunched over on the couch laughing hard. Kuroo started giggling to. "Thanks Akaashi, I needed that to get my head straight" "No, you mean to get your head gay Kuroo" Bokuto wheezed when Akaashi said that making Kuroo and 'Kaashi both giggle. "Alright thanks guys but Akaashi, I think you need to help Bokuto and I need to go pick up Kenma from Hinatas house." And with that, Kuroo said bye to Akaashi and Bokuto then left to go pick up Kenma.

-with Kenma-

"Shoyo Im freaking out. Should I be expecting it or should I not be. What if Im all ready from Tetsu to propose and then he doesnt! I will literally feel crushed but it would be my fault for getting my hopes up right?" Kenma was stressing. He had overheard Kuroo and Bokuto talking the other night and Kuroo was talking about wanting to propose soon. Now, he was getting his hopes up for something that might not happen. "Kenma! Calm down ok? I know Kuroo and proposing on a special occasion is definitly something he would do." Hinata was trying to calm down Kenma who was mentally panicking. "Shoyo what if I chicken out or something if he does ask and Im stupid and say no! And Tetsu will be here any minute and if he sees me like this he will worry. Gahhhh I dont know what to do!" "Kenma. . . Im gonna say this one time and you better listen, SIT DOWN AND CHILL." Kenma sat down on the couch next to Hinata who looked almost angry. "Kenma I swear to Asahi that if you keep thinking negativly about proposing then I will smash all you consoles and you know Im not joking." Just as Hinata said that, there was a knock on the door. "Now thats probably Kuroo so if you continue to freak out while he is here then you know what Ill do" Kenma had never seen Hinta like almost pissed so he wasnt gonna test him. "Hey Kuroo come on in" "Thanks chibi-chan- Hi Baby!!" Kuroo ran over to Kenma and hugged him which made Kenma giggle at how dorky Kuroo is. Their lips were near each others in which Kenma decided to close the gap between them. Kuroo but his hand on the back of Kenmas head and pulled him in more to deepen the kiss. "Ahem! You guys are cute an all but I would like if you didnt start fucking on my couch." Kenma pulled away from Kuroo and looked at Hinata. "Then leave we arent gonna fuck just probably make out. I havent seen him since this morning" Kuroo smirked and connected his lips with Kenma again. "Fine whatever but yall get 5 minutes ok hoe?" "Mhm" Hinata sighed and walked out of the room. Kenma gently grabbed Kuroo and pushed him on the couch then sat in his lap connecting their lips again. 5 minutes later, Hinata came back in the room. "5 minutes. Get out." Kenma pulled back from Kuroo who looked lkke he was love drunk and groaned. "Ugh fine" Kenma got up and walked over to Hinata who had his coat. He took his coat but leaned by Hinatas ear. He whispered "Sorry Shoyo, it was the only thing I could think of to keep me from having a nervous breakdown again." "Its fine but you owe me meat buns" "ugh fine" Kenma took his coat and hugged Hinata goodbye. Kuroo picked up Kenma and walked out the door yelling a goodbye to Hinata. "Well kitten~ arent you cute today. Whats gotten into you?" Kenma shrugged and pecked Kuroo on the lips. "I just love you a lot thats all" Kuroo felt his heart tighten. 'God I cant wait to marry him already' Kuroo ended up driving them back to the house. They sang along to music their ride home.