my headcanons! pt.4

Heh soooooo i havent been posting as often as u can probs tell but im hopefully back? Heres a filler before we get back into the story tho!

______________

- Kuroo loves mango. Like LOVES them.

- Kenma gets his nails done because if he doesnt, he will bite them. He is still tempted to bite the acrylics but it does help. He gets them only a little longer tham his actual nail though

- Because of Oikawa, the kids now love milkbread. Kuroo learned to make it for them and once when Oikawa tried it, he literally cried because of how good it was. Kuroo is chef

- When Kai was little, he used to call Bokuto and Akaashi his uncles but because the parents starting seeing how cute Kai and Kohaku were together, they let it stop so the kids didnt see each other as cousins when they arent actually lol.

- Kai and Kohaku actually got in trouble for being boyfriends in the beginning and only because all the parents thought they were to young. Of course though, even if they told the two boys to breakup, they could just say ok but date anyway behind their backs. They ended up just grounding the two and then being fine with it.

- Because Temari loves painting so much, Kuroo and Kenma made a room in their big house a painting studio.

- Tsu got her name legally changed when she turned 12 and its one of the happiest days of her life.

- Kuroo and Kenma love the kids but also love alone time to the both of them. Sometimes they will go on weekend getaways while one of their many friends or family watch the kids.

-Kenma has a whole skincare routine because of Kuroo. Kuroo has his own skincare rountine aswell and made ones for the childrens to.

- Everyone in the Kuroo household likes cats but Kuroo is the only one who perfers dogs. However because of their cats, he doesnt want to get a dog so it doesnt hurt 'the babies'

- Because of the Kojiro, there is a lot of different baby foods in the house. There is one flavor of though that Kuroo tried for the heck of it and actually loves. The flavor is peach. (Sometimes when hes trying to get Kojiro to eat it, instead of pretending to eat it, he actually takes a bite and then feeds it to Kojiro)

__________

Angtsy headcanons-

- Sometimes when Kenma has a bad day, he will lock himself in his gaming room until its nighttime. Kuroo is the only one who is allowed in the room and Kenma only lets him in if its to bring him food. He just needs some time to himself.

- Tsu got bullied for being trans at school when she was in 3rd grade. The issue got resolved but it was a rough time for Tsu.

- Kuroo can get very sarcastic when he is aggrivated and that ticks off Kenma.

- Kuroos dad was diagnosed with stage 2 skin cancer a year after Kuroo and Kenma has Kai. Kuroo was freaking out about it and it was a rough time for their family. Thankfully Kuroos dad beat it and now does not have cancer. Although he does go in to the doctor still just to make sure every so often.

- Temaris birthday is also Kenmas fathers birthday. (This is actually kinda cute but also sad since Kenmas dad passed away :/ )

- Once when Kenma and Kuroo got into a fight at the beginning of their relationship, Bokuto offered to take Kuroo out for drinks to take his mind off things for awhile. Kuroo ended up getting drunk and it was the first time he had gotten drunk. Kenma found out Kuroo can be a sad drunk that night. (Might make this a chapter just cuz i dont think ive done one where Kuroo gets drunk lol)

__________

Smexy headcanons-

- Kuroo and Kenma have definitely done it once in a tent on some camping trip Kuroo planned for them.

- Public bathroom blowjobs from Kuroo are weirdly common to Kenma

- (ngl this is kinda cute but) Kuroo has always thought Kenma is sexy. He has never thought otherwise as they got older.

- Kenma really likes to be a power bottom. He usually lets Kuroo take control but sometimes he has to put Kuroo in his place

- Suprisingly, Kuroo and Kenma have only 69'd a couple of times.

- Kenmas favorite position is when he is laying on his back with his legs over Kuroos shoulders. It lets him relax but also gives Kuroo free access to fuck him good

- Kuroos favorite position is when Kenma is riding him. He likes seeing Kenma do the work to reach his high.

- There have definitely been a couple of times when some fan of Kenma has caught Kenma and Kuroo making out in public. At first it was a big deal but now when it happens, no one is surprised by the story anymore.

- Kenma and Kuroo have definitely had phone sex when Kuroo is on some buisness trip. Usually because Kenma asks to but also to destress Kuroo.

_______

GUESS WHOS HOPEFULLY BACK? ME!? idk :/

I honestly do wanna be back but fucking summer reading and getting going back to school is coming soon. Imma start getting real busy 🥲

Also sorry i was gone for a month. I was really stressed and updating at the time felt like a chore. But now Im kinda back into it and hopefully i will be updating more.

Thanks for reading and sorry for keeping you guys waiting! Hope you enjoyed - chaotic clown