(Errormare- Lemon) Pillow talk?

"Hmm..."

Error cuddled against the tentacle on his face enjoying the affection. The boss smirked at it watching the glitch on his lap. They were in the living room if your confused... Error just came back from his job....

"Nightmare..."

"Yeah?"

"Mmm... It's so nice...."

"I bet... Your enjoying it nicely.... I'll do this more then"

"Mhm...."
'They are so... Damn...'

Error looked at him lustfully as they kept moving. He started grinding a bit before stopping himself... He couldn't... Nightmare notice the movement chuckling inside... Naughty glitch...

"I should go...."

"You sure?"

"Y-yeah" His breath hicked at it trailing on his neck lifting his chin "i-i still need to do something for four"

"Hmm~ if you say so"

"Bye night"

"Bye glitchy~"

Error disappeared to his room after they all came off him. He sighs taking his jacket off and hanging it on the door hook. The male went on his bed grabbing the body pillow with nightmare on it....

"Y-yeah... Mmm~"

He was humping it without care.... Error got this problem long ago.... He gts attached to something and things go wild in his thoughts.... How he get rid of it? Doing that with that person... But that's quite hard with his phobia... So it took a while with those 5 people....

Nightmare the 10th by the way... Error was able to stop himself with the others.... Bug the thought of that boss over him... Running him tentacles everywhere on him... Ramming into him.... He moaned out for him going faster....

"I can imagine..."

He bite into the side of the pillow moving faster and pressing down harder. What about topping him? Oh man... that would be pure bliss... Him screaming out to be fucked by him and him alone? And then in pleasure... Not wanting to stop?

"Yeah~"

Error got on top of the pillow squeezing around it humping more. It was so good... He licked the cheek of the picture breathing heavily.... Error backed up undoing his pants taking his erection out before going back...

"So much better! Mmm~ ah! Ha, ni-nightmare~"

He started making out with the pillow not caring... Error had lost himself.... Complete lost and was in his mind fully.... The glitched backed of keeping his mouth open with the tongues out dripping saliva... The glitch was fucking himself with a toy... His stings made it so easy.... Making it move in and out fast...

"Yes! Mm! Oh man! It's so good~" He swallowed turning about laying on it moving on himself "shit! That's it baby... Hmm~ y-yeah... Nightmare... Your such a tease... Mhm~"

*knock, knock*

'Who that now!?'
"What!?"

"It's me"

'Oh man... That gave me... Tch'
'Hold on, I'm coming!"

He got off fixing himself and disappearing the stuff away. Nothing on the bed luckily.... He went over opening the door to the boss after wipping his mouth. Nightmare hummed starring at the glitch... His eyes had lust... His breaths weren't... And his cheeks were flustered....

"What you need?"

"Don't you mean... What do I need?"

"What? I'm comhm!"

Nightmare had clank their teeth, "I'm not stupid glitchy... Where's the pillow?"

"Uh"

"Hm? You think I didn't know you do that to me? I saw one of your dreams before... I have to say... It was quite a turn on... Did you even notice I replaced that fake me with me?"

"T-thats why it felt so much real..."

"Bingo~"

Nightmare mushed him in closing and locking the door behind them. Error was shaking a little from anticipation... Night went taking his jacket off putting it with error looking back. A chuckle came out as he picked the male up sitting on the bed

"Nightmare...."

"Don't worry... It be as good as the dream... Maybe even better"

"A-ah... Just don't stop like you did before..."

"never... Your my property error. No one with take that spot you here me? My adorable queen?"

"Mhm! Fuck...."

"Your mines to play with... Your my puppet"

Error was listening letting nightmare do whatever. He was loving all of it... Him calling the destroyer a puppet like that... A doll.... His toy... His property.... It just turned him on... It made him feel entirely different....

"Hmm... You like that huh? Yeah you do... Such a good puppet I have" He hummed at the look error gave "what? Am I talking too much?"

"N-no... I like it.... Love it... Just give me thoughts..."

"Heh, pervert.... Dont worry" He chuckles darkly "I'll make sure to get every fantasy you have in that head done"

—Later; in the shower—

"A-ahh~ mmm!" He gripped the wall "It's so good!"

"Fucking hell error! Your like a little slut huh? No wonder you don't like people touching you! Ngh, you just want to be fucked day and night huh?"

"Hmmm! O-only by you master! Ahh~"

"That's what I like to hear.... Mmm~ don't worry.... I will!"

"Ahhh! N-nightmare!"

"Ya... Cum for me error... I know you want to"

"B-but! Mmm~"

"You got a job remember? We bound... When your done... You can come get a reward"

"Yeah!"

"Like the sound of that huh?" He smacked his butt breathing & growling heavily in his neck "hm? Cause I sure do"

"Mhm! I-i really do!" He flung his head back releasing "Nightmare!"

"That's good puppet.... Now come help me so we can clean up for real"

"O-of course nighty"
'My legs can't hold if you continued'

The End!

(Sorry for mistakes)