(Nightmarexbad guys-fluffish?) Spa/Strings

So it's that time... The bad guys and stars went are vacation... By that, I mean Nights screw left for a relaxing day at a spa/springs while shattered team took over. Ya, Complicated I know... But that's part of the treaty... And ur works well....

They are able to manage to keep the balance no mater what now.... And helps them release stress and become closer.... So why a spa/Spring? Well, killer chosen it... Everyone gets a pick depending on spin and chart thing. It was his turn after all.... And he always wanted to go out into an open air bath like in anime...

The guys didn't mind knowing it probably was amazing... And they had games to play and such.... Nobody would be there besides them and the workers though.... Probably anyways...

"Here's your rooms, enjoy your stay"

"Thank you" He turned to the idiots "don't mess you the place now"

"Hmm~ try these boss! They are delicious! Look! Error even eating them!"

"They are strawberries you idiots.... You never had one?"

"What?"

"Strawberries? A fruit? Guess I know what to add in the house for healthy snacks"

"Yesss!"
"Hmmm~"

"You like them boss?"

"Hm? I don't mind them... Dream loves them so... I happen to grown with them killer"

"Really... What's your favorite fruit then boss?"

"Hmm...."
'They all are starring.... Cute idiots...'

"Hm?"

"I guess I'll say... Mangos... Especially when they are seasoned right"

"Really...."

"Yup... Now stop eating them all! Your gonna get an upset stomach while unpacking"

"Okay boss!"
"Right!"
"Sorry nighty!"

"Jeez...."

"Hey boss?"

"Hm? What's up dust?"

"Two people have to share you know"

"Ya I know... I'm sure you and horror will be fine with killer"

"W-what!?"

"That's if error doesn't want to be with anyone.. Or is it" He went closer whispering "you want to be on my bed?"

"Uh... Um... B-back up"

"Heh, your too adorable dust"

"Wh-whatever! And besides! We would do it fairly"

"True... Error!"

"Hm?"

"You look adorable like that"

"Sh-shut up! Let me eat in peace!"

"Hahaha! Sorry, sorry... Do you want a bed alone? It depends on who sleeps with who... Cross moves and spreads out alot so he's alone like me"

"....."

"Pft... You guys are silly... Killer! Horror!"

"Yes!?"

"You two will have Separate beds"

"Yea!"
"Wait..."

"Doesn't that mean..."

"Hm? Problem?"

"N-no! Error? Oh... he crashed hehe"
*bzzz*

"Hm? Oh dream... What you want?"