(Errormare-Lemon?) Riding?

I love her animations! She does great errormare content and other stuff too!
-------------

"Damn..."

Error was stretched out on his stomach on the couch. The make was exhausted for some odd reason... Not the sleepy on just like... His ones didn't want to move even though they didn't hurt....

"So weird..."

"Glitchy"

"N-nightmare? Why you on me? And what is it?"

"Riding you"

"What?"

The glitch was deeply confused on what's wrong with his boss... He would say boyfriend but the two never really said... Even though they messed around and such....

Nightmare stared grinding on his behind smirking. Errors face lit up glitching a bit not expecting it... He gripped the cushions letting his boss...

"You like it?"

"Y-yah... I do..."

"Mmm.... Faster?"

"Don't care... Fuck~"

"Hm" He let out his name breathly by his skull "Error"

"Nightmare.... Damn..."

He let him pull it down some to go inside. Error groaned feeling him penetrate inside not caring... The couch made slight creaks at the movement which the two didn't care about right now.... It was quite pleasueing and relaxing...

"There baby... There... Nighty~"

"Mmmh! I know... Ya... I should ride you again latee... This time the other side"

"Y-yeah... Don't forget it!"

"I won't... Shall O go faster?"

"Mhmn! Damn it! M-more!"

Nightmare cursed going even faster holding him. Error was letting every little bit out just craving more. Glitchy was even doing a bit.... The boss went jerking him off with the movement

"Oh shit!"

"You like that? Huh? Mmm~ your mine glitchy"

"F-fuck! Okay! Nig-nightmare!"

Not a second later, Error jumped up falling off the couch with everything gone. His face brightly yellow groaning at what he just dreamed....

"You got to be kidding me"

"Error? Why you on the floor?"

"Nothing killer.... I'm going to my room"

"Okay?"

He disappeared signing at himself... They aren't that type of relationship after all... So dream in that... He really hopes nightmare wasn't in his dream... Wait... What if that was actually.... His face exploded again not knowing what to do at the though... He left to his bed face first into the pillow....

"Why....."

*Click*

"Eh? Who... Nightmare?"

"So~ someone wants to be fucked huh?"

"Uh"
'Oh no....'

"Since you let me do in the dream... Why not let me now?"

The end!

(Sorry for mistakes... The video inspired this)