(SilverStrings- Lemon) Return

Silverstrings- Error x SD!Nightmare

This is a drabble/Part of a book I'm working on so certain things will be confusing and skipped-
——————————————

"I'm back"

"Hey, hey"

"Chatting with them" He eyesed the dolls going back up "I see?"

"They keep me company when your gone.... They have an attachment to me too"

"Heh, who wouldn't?"

"Lots of people"

Night chuckled following him into his house. Yes, I said house... He has one their and doesn't really mind it... Blame ink and the Aus... He modified the code so it usually gone and he just appears random things from the house he needs....

"Heh, I see your box is in here"

"Shut up" He blushed "and leave it alone"

"Haha, okay, okay" Night went over over to him licking the glitches teeth "care to have some fun?"

—Part end— (it's to be con. In real chapter)

"Ha, ha! E-error! Mmm!"

"Shit... Mm~ Nightmare!"

The only time you will ever here him call moon by his full name.. Night was holding onto the glitch enjoying the pounding from the top... He was watching it as his loving destroyer was focusing on trying to find it....

"Oh yeah! It's so good! Ache! Hmm!"

"I know baby.... Fuck..."

"Mhm! Fucking!" He flung his head back getting a wide grin from error "t-there! Fuck! Just Destroy me! Ahhh~"

"Oh I will!"

He gripped tighter going even faster not caring... The bed gonna mess up the wall... Oh well... Luckily for him, no one lives in this household... Night brought him into a make out session before he goes numb.... His vision was already getting foggy from it....

"Mhm, holy, mm, nightmare~"

"G-glitchy! Hmm! E-errry~"

"Y-yeah! I know! Hold on a little longer for me!"

"Mhm! Nnhh!"

"Oh man...."

He bite into his shoulder, wrapping around his body. Error slowed down grunting as he moved slowly... In then out... Night was lost anyways... And him doing that was a tease.... If he was paying attention and not gone.... Error then shoved hard on a part cumming with him....

"Shit.... That was amazing" The destroyer licked his neck "I told you, you would love round three"

"Y-yeah... It was.... Amazing..."

"Heh, tired?"

"Mhm... I was seeing stars asshole"

"Hahaha, then rest up" He pulled out laying next to him "I'm not going anywhere"

"Better not" He cuddled into "now I'm gonna be limping"

"I could always carry you like usual"

"Heh, true" He nuzzled noses "I love you error"

"I love you too... Nightmare"

The End!

(Sorry for mistakes; I been wanting to post a one shot of this OTP, one of mines, for a while so yeah... Here!)

(This I like a preview? Or spoiler? But eh... The book these parts go to need a lot of editing since a lot of sans aus are in the book and talk)