(LustBerry-Lime?) Walked in

Contains: Top Blueberry & Violet is like a Route Lusttale can take (Yes I know Red x Lust(Violet) is cannon and I find it adorable for UnLust but let's just forget about that logic here okay?🙃✨)
————————————

"B-blue..."

"Relax... He won't come any time soon"

Blue went making out with lust not caring on the couch. The male wasn't rejecting him at all letting the smaller one do as he pleased. Lust moaned as their tongues played with each other. Blueberry was also massaging his hips pressing up against him nicely. They backed away more heated... They both were already was messing around at...

"Shall we take this to my room?"

"I-i don't mind"

Blueberry grinned teleporting them to his bed. He was leaning over the shifted down lust, who was supporting him self though. He was speaking ordering lust to take it off with him... Blue growled licking his lips about to attack when suddenly the lights turn on.

They looked over nervously blushing as carrot stood. He dropped his cigarette out of his mouth not knowing how to respond to it. Lust disappeared leaving blue to explain... He hasn't told his papryus that he knows after all....

"B-brother... Um..."

"We talk about this in the morning... Don't disappear Sans"

"Okay... If you say so"
'This is why I didn't want to come here... Should of went to lust house instead... It be different since lovely wouldn't...'

"Wait a minute... Who was that other skeleton? I am at to know that at least... Is he who you been sneaking off to see?"

'He noticed... Of course'
"Y-ya? He's someone I met and came close to... His name is Violet"

"Hm... We will be talking about this"

"I hope your prepared to tell me why you haven't"

"What?"

"Nothing... Nothing papy... You find out tomorrow anyways"

"Alright.... If you say so..."

—Next Day—

"Cant right now... He spotted me and Lust... M-maybe! Stop laughing dream! This isnt funny! I-i was not gonna rape him! ....He agreed so... I hate you so much right now! Bye dream! I know ink is there sucking you! Jeez"

"Uh... Sans?"

"Hm? O-oh hey guys... Haha..."
'This isn't getting awkward at all...'

"Who were you talking to? You never yell like that... Especially use..."

'Why is Alphy and Undyne here anyways?'

"They are here because by our been lying to me and using them as escape goats... So I thought they should know too"

"....."

"What?"

"I don't think you want them know about The relapse of everything... But eh, they won't remember next timeline anyways! Come come"

"Wait a minute... You..."

"So... How about we start with your Theory Undyne! The AUS one! They are real! I know since I seen them personally! My brother also saw one yesterday..."

"Then one you were trying to-Shut up Alphy!"

"Th-there real!? Actually real!?"

"Hold on... Let me get Lust here.... We all have nicknames! I'm Blueberry Sans! Ours is a swap AU of the original!"

"R-really? So you and papryus..."

"Mhm! We are swaped! Just like you too! Don't worry about too much... Ah! He's coming! Please don't kill him when he comes Papy"

"Huh... Depends..."

"Anyways... We are called UnderSwap if I wasn't specific... The original is Undertale! There's a lot of aus! But know not all are pleasant.... It isn't there fault though... I believe anyways"

"Blue"

"Hm? Horror! Lust! What you doing here?"

"We were chatting when you texted and horror decided to come along since he had nothing better to do"

"Mhm!" He hugged him tight 'Your my little cinnamon roll"

"Hahaha! Love you too horror... As you can see, these two are aus... Please don't ask about details right now... Especially to Horror... He's like a brother too me if your wondering on why he said that and hugging me"

"Hehe, they are very cute huh? I'm fro Lusttale and go by Lust if you can't tell... He's from HorrorTale"

"You were in..."

"Hahaha... Please forget that..."

"You two got caught fucking?"

"Horror!"

"Haha, almost I presume?"

"Oh shush... Next time I catch you and dust I'm taking a picture"

"Don't you even dare"

"Watch me!"
'Masochist'

'I'm not use to this side of sans'
'This is quite interesting'

*bzzz*

"Your phone?"

"Probably the boss... Yup... Got to go"

"Come on... Try not to destroy much"

"Can't help it but who knows... Maybe it's an outting!"

"Destroy?"

"Oh, he's apart of the bad sans we stars fight with"
'Totally fight now'

"....."

*bzzzz*

"Oooo, it is an outting! Well I got to go! Can't leave him waiting! I'm sure Papy can explain about the resets! And stuff! He knew first after all!"
'Damn I love his ass'

"Resets?"

"B-blue! Be careful on were you touch! You da!"

The End!

(Sorry for mistakes)