(Errormare-lime?) Ignoring

Error was watching his favorite show.... Undernovela... Yes, his Spanish soap opera au... He was catching up on things he missed. Nightmare was beside him on his phone or at least error thought anyways....

"I don't know! All of know is what it shows!"

"Damn lier... You know your a damn spy"

"Lier asshole! Tell us the truth! We know you been talking"

Error blinked glancing down quickly before back up. Nightmares tentacle went on his leg which didn't bother him. He's use to being touched by the boss anyways.... The boss growled slightly annoyed bringing him on his lap.

The glitch blushed ignoring it continuing. He knows nightmare likes to cuddle him so he left it alone. The tentacle came back going in his pants as nightmare lifted his shirt up touching his bones...

"N-nightmare!?"

"Turn it on... Stop resistancing and ignoring me"

"I-im not! You know I'm trying to catch up! Mhm! Not so..."

"Look at me error"

"I-im trying to watch tv!"

"Error.... Don't make me repeat myself again"

"Nighty" He paused at looking at him flustered "happy?"

"Very... Turn it on"

"O-okay.... There... Mm... Don't trail..."

"Good boy.... Hmmm... Taste so divine...."

"Nightmare!"

"Hahaha! Alright, alright! I'll leave you alone... But your staying here"

"Jeez.. Thank you... I just want to catch up in piece... We can mess around next time"

The end!

(Sorry for mistakes; this was inspired by someone elses work that I can't find.... I have to many books in my library)