(Dreammare-Lemon) Drunk

It was a quiet peaceful day for nightmare not to many issues to deal with... Especially with his team.... Now he's chilling at him and dreams house. Dream was in his room doing who knows what while he's in the living room reading.... The two of them have a relationship going on....

Everyone supports them of course, not caring if they are ment to be brothers or not. I mean, they both don't even act like brothers anyways... Dream then enters the room gaining his attention. Nightmare went putting the book on the side table by the couch.

"D-dream!? Why you so close!?"

"I love you too"

"Huh? Wait.... Are you drunk!?"

"Of course I'm ready~"

"D-dream... Wait!"

He gripped on him as the sunshine messed with his neck not caring. Nightmare could only make noises in response.... Dream rarely does things after all... He would have to start something for dream to fight back....

"Mmm~ d-dream.... A-ah~"

Nightmare pushed him off after he bit. Dream chuckled wobbly at the blushing boss going on his lap. The gaurdian of negativity stared at the drunk male. Dream went kissing him giggling happily. Nightmare growled pushing dream down on the couch making out with him. Maybe he will come back after this...

"Mhm! Ah, w-wait! Hm!"

"No.... Hmm~ ah"

"N-nightmare~ fuck! F-faster!"

"Shit... Oh ya... Feels good huh?"

He spend up with the dry humping or grinding against his lover licking his lips. Dream was a sight to him after all... The sunshine holded him tightly moving back some enjoying it....

"W-we should do this for real dream"

"I... I... Ahhh~ s-soon! Not today! Mmm! So good~"

"Fucking hell.... Who gave you the alcohol?"

"Mhmmm! D-dont remember! Fuck! I-i might..."

"Do it dream... Cum... I know you want to... Or are you enjoying this to much?"

"Y-yes! Ahh~ d-dont stop! Please nighty!"

"Heh, don't worry... I won't until you release"

"Oh man! Im gonna! Ya~ shit.. N-nightmare.... Please... Stop teasing"

"......"

"Just take me... Please... I can't stand the anymore"

"You said it.... Not me"

He backed away some taking there clothes off with magic. Both of there ectos were glowing making them admire it. Nightmare went shoving himself in dream who gasped and arched in a pain.

"S-so tight..."

"Damn that hurt.... Fuck...."

"Heh, your so beautiful dreamy... Don't worry... It be over before you know it"

He stared moving slowly picking it up little by little. Soon enough dream was used to it moaning for more from his lover. Nightmare growled again pounding as hard as could into the smaller one. Dream holded on for the ride trying his best not to release so quickly

"Oh man! Dream~"

"Nightmare! Ahhh~ i-i can't hold anymore!"

"It's alright... Fuck... I'm close... Just do it sunshine! Shit!"

"N-nighty~ ahhh!"

"Shit... You came a lot... Mmm~ don't worry Dreamy... I'm almost done!"

"Fwah! Fu... Ha! I! T-too fast!"

"I know... I know.... Shit... I'm gonna.... Ngh! Dream~"

He came inside dream exhausted too. The ball of positivity stared at his lover for a moment before kissing him a bit. Nightmare chuckled not minding the skeleton kiss...

"Love you too dreamy"

"Of course nighty... But we should clean up before someone comes"

"Alright... But don't you dare go shower with out me"

"Never nightmare... Wouldn't have anyone to cuddle with then"

The end!

(Sorry for mistakes! This was suppose to be just some lime and nightmare puts him to sleep but... It turned to this)