(Insomina- Lime) Found

Insomina- Dream x Error
———————————————

Error was sitting in his room starring at the ceiling. The gang was out... Well, not all... Horror and Dust where here still but they don't bug him. The other 4, nightmare, killer, rapsberry, and fell, are gone... Ya there's others but they don't stay at the castle unless told....

"I hope dreamy is okay..."

*knock, knock*

"Who is it!?"

*knock, knock, knock*

"Tch!" Error when opening it "I said who.... D-dream!?"

"He ya Gl! Woah!"

"You crazy!?" He had dream against the door "you could of been seen"

"Actually.... Nightmare brought me here"

"What?"

"I sort of let him? Well... I maybe blew up"

"Dreamy...."

"I know, I know..." Dream wrapped around him licking his teeth "but since him here... Can't we have some fun?"

"Grr... Its not nice to tease"

Dream laughed as error yanked him closer kissing him. The male shorter male didn't reject at all... It just got more hotter each second... The gaurdian started undoing his clips as error started talking his jacket off...

"Error...."

"I know" He tossed off dreams coat and extra pieces "We will do this quick"

Error picked him up moving to the bed quickly. Dream tossed his crown on the counter quickly when it happened. Oh these two are gonna have fun.... The glitch went all over his neck. From biting to licking or just sucking... The sunshine was enjoying every part not rejecting anything...

"E-error~ that's spot!"

"Mmm~ I know... You like it huh?" He chuckled "you even turned your ecto on... Someone must of wanted this badly"

"Y-you have no idea... Ah"

"Damn cheater..."

"Hehe, did it bug ya?"

Error growled moving his leg to go down and under his shirt. Dream gripped the bed groaning out to the tongues and like sucks. As he continued, he started slidding down dreams pants a hit... He backed away from a nipple taking it off the male along with his... But right as he did that... The door opened...

"Error? Have you see...."

"Uh"
"oh god..."

Nightmare aura darken massively in the household. Dream paniked as he was pulled away by a tenacle and was sent out flying.... Not in the mood anymore....

"Ngh... Fuck... My damn spin nightmare!"

"I could care less right now... You were about to fuck my brother"

"...."

"N-nightmare!" Dream was putting his shirt back on coming out "stop it!"

"Don't" He blocked him with a tentacle as other came running "mind telling me how long have you been seeing my brother?"

"....."

"Not gonna talk huh?"

"B-brother!"

"Is everything okay!?"
"Error? Dream?"
"Where's ya clothes?"

"Apparently... These two have been in a relationship...."

"Damn error... The bosses brother?"

"Stop this nonsense already! I'm the one who started this!"

"...."

"Dream... Just let him... He wants to vent and is annoyed your not his little brother anymore"

"B-but error.... If I never tried to... And you even warned me..."

"I still went with it... Did I not?"

"Ya... Is your spin okay? He threw you hard"

"I'm fine Dreamy... You don't have one worry so much"

"I'm gonna and I will!"

"Error$

" Ya? Nightmare?"

"we will talk about this later you here? Your my best friend so don't think I'm letting this slid... Go get dressed... Same with you dream... My office... We still have to talk about what happened out there dream"

"R-right... Stop those looks you three and go follow him!"

"Nah, this is more entertaining"

"I said follow him"

"What the fuck!?"
"Scary dream"
"Definitely brothers..."

"Glad we agree.... You sure your okay?"

"Oh stop woreing... You do this too much"

"Ouch! Flicking me was not necessary!"

"Like I care... Let's go get dress"

"or~" He went besides he is skull caressing it seductively slightly licking it "we can continue for a bit"

"Your gonna be the death of me dream"

"Hahahaha! Sorry sorry!"

The End!

(Sorry for mistakes)