(NightmarexBadguys-Lemon?) Spa/Springs 2

"Ha~, I slepted well"

"Same.... Boss? Oh... He's still asleep"

"Oh! Morning guys! We are making breakfast! Come help us plate and such after changingand stuff"

"Okay!"
"Alright"

Dust left away as error shook him away. Nightmare lights flickered and he awakon. The male sat up flinching groaning rubbing his neck. Error looked at him worried...

"You 9kay? Did me make you sleep weird?"

"A bit but i thought it wouldn't bug me.... I'll be fine"

"You sure?"

"Mhm I'm.. H-hey... Ngh"

"Mmm... Ah... Let me help"

"Error... Stop... We... Damn..."

"Hey guys are... Uh... Really!?"

"Shush it... We should give nighty a massage... He slept weird"

"Guys I'm fine serious! Ngh..."

"No your not"

"Let's do it later... Let's go"

"Okay! Come on nighty! Everyone sill in pajamas anyways"

"Okay okay... No way out of this"

—Later—

"Relax nighty... It's only me"

Nightmare watched error rubbing him sitting directly on him. The boss was tense since he was holding himself from attacking the glitch. The others were watching on the on each other's lap... Dust on cross and killer on horror.... What else could they do at this sexy sight?

"Mmm~"

"Feels good?"

"Ya..."

"Hehe"

He used his thumbs, ye shis ectonis on like nights, pressing up against his neck. Up and down, since to side, and in a circle to calm his tension.... His hands had lotion for their bones/Ectos, made by science, on since he made nightmare take a shower with them to find out the points...

"Ngh.... Careful"

"Sorry night.... Turn this way for a bit"

Error leaned over to get the back of his neck. The others gulped lean in over to see under errors skirt... Dust and cross had put him in a nursing outfit... A sexy one at that....

"...St-stop that perverts"

"Nah... Your lucky we aren't in that"
'White Lace was a good choice killer'

"You damn!"

Nightmare grunted feeling error sit down forcefully. Night glared getting an apology for forgetting. Error sighs going off backwards night; butt facing the group. They all licked their lips at the sight of the males ass again...

Killer got over there quickly smacking his ass making him stop and gasp squeezing nights pants. The others got up going to them like killer.... The boss sat up licking his own at the sight... He lifted his skull with a tentacle

"Shall you service us?"

Error face exploded in yellow not responding to him. Dust went taking his pants off him. The glitch was speaking indisproval flustered. Nightmare chuckled getting his erection out like they were... Oh they where gonna have fun with this little glitching maid....

"W-wait! A-ah! Don't lick! Mhm! H-horror!"

"Just focus over here Error... That's it... Mmm~"

—Later—

"I hate you all"

"Awwww! Don't be like that! We all fucked each other"

"Leave me alone"

He pulled the covers over him annoyed at Killer. He chuckled crawling on the bed going under them. Error panicked looking around... Why? Don't know... Not like the others are here... They went to get food and drinks...

"K-killer! Mm... Don't..."

Error cursed watching the blanket move up and down where his skull was... Killer was a master at this in their opinion... He knew were to sit and suck... How to move... Where to tease.... It just made them crave their end quickly....

'Damn it... I'm at a lost...'
"Fuck... Baby... Your gonna make me cum if this keeps up... Mm"

"Hmm, ah, ha, ha, nhm"

"Y-ya" He tossed the blanket off hot "Damn it all..."

"Hey guys we are back!"

"... Get off... Killer! I swear! Ngh"

The group came in to the situation. Error looked at them praying for help as killer continued ignoring everyone. They licked or gulped starring shaking their heads as they put the food down.

"F-fuck! K-killee I swear.... Shit.... I-i..."

"Mmm~"

"K-kils stop... I-i can't! Don't!"

"Mmm.. Hm.... Ha" He got off licking his teeth "thanks for the food"

"Fuck you"

He laughed as error kicked him off his bed fixing his pants. The others laughed at error being grumpy at them... What can they do about...

The End!

(Sorry for mistakes; this isn't how I wanted it to go... But eh... Here it is)