(LustError- lime) Tongues

Error was laying down, chilling in his antivoid. He was waiting on lust to come by again. Yes, you heard me.. Lust! From Underlust... For some odd reason he and lust are best friends just like blue is with them...

I mean... They both are always alone and people usually tend to avoid them... And not even try to know them... Error understands people running from him knowing he's the destroyer of AUs but lust? It's not like he asked to be like that...

Why did ink even make that au? Maybe he had to much of his pink vial... That's what error compiled together about the reason behind it... Or he's just a souless pervert... But... More likely the vial thing....

Error sighs closing his eyes letting his tongues out. He was moving then back and forth like tentcles you can say... He's bored after all and doesn't feel like sowing or eating chocolate... Not even destroying... Which was an odd thing...

The glitch presumed it was because of lust.... The more he came... The more he just wanted him to stay... The more he became bored of normal things he used to do... Don't get him wrong, he still doesn't it... Just lessen... Error enjoys Lust company after all... Just like blues.... Maybe even nightmare or outer sometimes... Outer more though... Maybe? Who knows?

"Wow error!" His eyes shot open feeling boney fingers in and on them "it's like erotic tentacles... You are hot error"

"Lust! Nooo! Stop it!"

"How can I!? You never shown me them! I mean you old me but still!"

He was blushing badly at the other skeleton. Lust was looking at it so curiously and lustful you can say. He had his own blush dusted on him.... Damn pervert.... Error then got an idea... Maybe it will make him get off?

Error started moving them on his fingers. Swirling around, licking them in between or just the boney fingers them selfs... Lust blushed more at it looking away pulling his hand back. The glitch smirked at it... Lust isn't a fan of touching... Surprising since his au.... Got tired of it, he suppose...

Error sat up grapping his arm leaning forward. He bit a part pulling the glove off starring at him... Lust gulped as he went back to take it inside his mouth.... The male then hit his skull flustered...

"You damn asshole!"

"Hahaha, sorry, sorry... Your fault for messing with my tongues"

He licked his arm up, kissing his inner palm lightly. The skeleton put a hand to his mouth shaking a bit from the heat. How can error know how to do this? Tease so.... The glitch gasp going more ruffer on his sucking the fingers....

"Oh god... E-error... You..."

"Mmm~ ah, ha mh, hm, ah"

He backed away leaving his fingers coated in the blue saliva. Lust glared at him even more embarrassed... Error took a breath moving his hand to his pants. Lust eyes widen looking left and right... He knows no one is here or gonna come but still....

"Lust...."

He looked back to the look again... His hand went inside with errors help touching it. He notices the glow swallowing again... Lust moved closer moving his hand softly caressing it. Error closed his eyes leaning on his shoulder. lust licked his lips taking a breath before speaking

"You like that? Error?"

"Mhm... Lust...."

"Don't worry... I'll make sure you feel good"

"L-lusty.... Mm~"

"E-error... Oh god... Don't tease... Oh man... Your tongues...."

"Mmm~ fuck~ your going so..."

"Heh... You don't touch yourself?"

"No hun... Why would I? Who would... Mhm!"

"Heh, right.... Not even me?"

"N-never thought like that... Im not one for.... Lust~"

*whoosh*
"Hey error I.... Uh"

"Um... Hey nightmare! This isn't what... Um..."

"Hahaha.... you dare touch my best friend?"

"Ha... Ha... N-nightmare...."

"I'm sorry! No! Please! I didn't even! Ahhh!"

"Ha, ha"
'Sorry lust... Shit...'

Error was watching list be chased by nightmare around the anti-void as he got air... Damn... Now he's really gonna be thinking about...

The end!

(Sorry for mistakes! I have a whole book on these two and never did a one shot... I'm stupid I tell you...)

(Yes I'm working on everyone's request... My brain isn't working for them as so I'm trying)