(DS!Dreamberry-Lime) Healing

DS - Dreamswap

Things stated will be canon and non-cannon I think.. Yes I have entered another au lol
—————————————

"Fucking..."

"Your an idiot as all ways.... You have us for teammates you know"

"Shut up blue... If your gonna intrude into my room, come help me"

Blue blushed a bit as he closed the door locking it. Dream was shirtless cleaning his wounds shirtless after. He went over grinning like usually in front of his boss. Dream looked at him blushing a bit not expecting him to agree....

"Do they hurt? If touched I mean"

"Not as much as my wing"

"That does look bad... But it should heal though right?"

"Mhm.... Here"

Blue took them meaning to his shoulder cleaning it. Dream flinched bit at the stinging eyeing blues face. He was focus hard on it... Proceeding with caution and making sure to do anything wrong in general... He grabbed the patch covering it up looking back.

Dream smirks making him get flicked by the other. The boss chuckles as blue leaned over to his head checking for marks before looking at his wing. Dream brought him closer making blue jump gasping a little... He's just helping... That's what he kept repeating as he wrapped it up too...

Dream squeezed his behind biting his lip. Blue let of a soft groan pressing against his boss... They both messed around before so it doesn't bug them like that when it's the right time too....

"Blue..."

"Y-ya? Lord dream?"

"You finished?"

"Yes... I wrapped it"

"Alright then"

"Woah! H-hey!"

Blue hit him lightly being placed in his lap. Dream laughed again moving his hand up his body... Trailing from the inside, to out rubbing a bit before he goes up. Blueberry sat there letting him enjoying his bosses work... Dream went up more making the glitch bit this lips watching the hands. He went with one hand taking the scarf off as the other stopped on his ribs....

"D-dream...."

He moans lightly feeling him kiss against his neck. The male shouldnt have let him... Especially turn on his ecto... Dream hummed delighted at the reactions....

"Am I teasing you to much?"

"No" He gulps taking a breath "i'm fine"

"You sure? You look like your loosing yourself to me"

"Screw you dream!"

"Hahaha!"

"Ugh! Asshole"

"Heh... Only you"

He nuzzled their noses which he got back with an annoyed flustered look. What could he do? Blue won't change for nothing.... Stubborn as always....

The end!

(Sorry for mistakes! Should I do more other universe ships?)