(Errormare-Smut) Bottom

(this really has no plot, well a little bit, so thats why I put smut lol but you can call it a lemon if you want!)

Includes : Omegaverse/ aka bottom nooty

Bottom nooty Request: MiaCliona

(Im gonna do it again, with nightmare being bottom, cause I'm not proud of this and feel like I rushed it)
————————————————

"Nighty? Nightmare? Why havnt you...."

Error spotted nightmare on the bed jerking off flustered badly. The glitch could smell the phenomenons off him so he closed the door going over. The boss glanced over getting air with lust.

"E-error..."

"Nightmare... You could of told and asked"

"Hm! H-help me please! I beg you alpha!"

"Grr.... You like to rattle my bones huh?"

———Lets get to it, huh?———

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"S-shit! W-wait! Mmm! Sl-slow down!"

Error hanging onto his boss not careing. It was heat season for him again so he decided to help. No matter how hard the boss acts, he still a bottom... Him being an omega won't change one bit.

"You like this? Don't ya?"

"Y-yes! F-faster glitchy! I want more! Ahhh~"

"Oh man..."

Error bite down onto the gaurdian  pounding into him. Nightmare could only scream out in please gribbing on him. The door opened unnoticed to them. The person eyes widen spotting the two... They couldn't believe what they were seeing...

Error over nightmare banging until him fast and hard as the boss just holds him, letting him, and enjoying it. What in the name.... He closed the door leaving traumatized.... Poor dusty... Why is it always him?

"Fuck! Nightmare! I'm gonna cum!"

"Mmm! O-out! Error!"

"Sorry... I cant"

"W-wah!? Ahhh! Error~"

"Shit! Hm! Ya... Oh man..."

He rode out the release in his boss happily rubbing nights hips. Nightmare came too and was a little annoyed at the glitch taking advantaged... Error pulled out starring at the bottom smirking

"What's that face for? Is it cause I cummed inside?"

"....."

"It is? But it felt amazing huh?"

"Ya... It did.... Error..... Alpha... Fuck me again"

"Heh, I don't mind one bit... Your my Omega after all"

"A-ah~"

The boss moaned out as error played with his soul. He was marking what was his finally.... Wanted to do that since the first time they had sex.... The glitch took his out putting them together... They melted together making them both moan.

"Your so loud boss... Hmm~ this feels amazing!"

"Ha! N-not so! I! I! Ah! Fwah! Ahh~"

Error went back banging into his boss with a hand in nights chest leaning back some. Nightmare legs were wide open letting him not careing anymore. His mouth wide open letting every sound out drooling. The destroyer knew so much.... He felt so much... It have him new things he never... The souls weren't helping him at all either...

"E-error~"

"It's Alpha Error to you mister"

"Mmm! Al-alpha~"

"That's it... Good boy.... Let kick this up some"

"W-wait! Mmm! F-fuck! Error!"

"Heh, look at you go.... Nightmare~ your so good~ bounce faster baby"

The End!

(Sorry for mistakes... I dont think this is good at all.... I wrote this when I was bored)