(NightBerry-Lime) Date

"Where are you going?"

"Out?"

"Where exactly?"

'Why is he.... Relax.. play the part'
"What's the problem with me going out with friends? Papy?"

"Nothing is... I just want to know where... Your dressed... Exposed"

'Okay... that's valid to be...'
"Oh... This was a dare if your talking about my ecto... One of my friends sowed this outfit... He wants more inspiration but also to relax so we are taking him out"

"...."

"Don't worry.... No trouble will come since are other two friends can fight better then even me! And I'm the magnificent Sans!"

"Really? I have to meet them one day"
'That's surpising for him to...'

"Of course! Oh! Lusty is picking me up so you can meet him! Well it's violet but I call him lusty"

"Why?"

"Hm? Well... He can be a flirt to people sometimes and.... He... Um... Tends to get unwanted attention.... It made him get a phobia to touching"

"Don't tell me he was...."

"Ya... Please don't mention it! I promises him I wouldn't tell anyone!"

"Of course Sans... Wouldnt want him remembering"

"Thanks brother! Your the best!"

"Heh, sure thing bro"

*knock, knock*

"Blue!? You ready!?"

"Ooo! He's here! Coming! Hold on!"

"Blue?"

"Nickname from my main colors I usually wear"

"Ah... Understandable..."
'They must be close then'

"Violet!"

"Hey there Blue! Woah! Relax with the hugs hehe"

"Sorry, sorry! My brother wanted to meet you"
'He's being stupid again'

"Oh?"
'Of course he is'

"Nice to meet you... Violet was it?"
'Another skeleton? Hmm...'

"that's correct.... Papryus right? Blue talked about you"

"Really? How nice... Well have fun bro"

"Mhm! I will! Call me if you need anything!"

"Oh I will"

"Hahaha.... Let's get going! We will got to go meet the other two!"

"Right!"
'You really need to tell him'

'One day... One day'

—To nightmare—

"Woah... Is this really you boss?"

"Shut the horror"

"Hahaha!"

"Don't you two look good"

"You are so lucky I don't attack you"

"Why do you think I even have dream on me? Anyways... Just be careful"

"Already know"
"No duh"

"Hnhm... Wh-what?"

"Woke up because of us dreamy? Sorry"

"It's fine glitchy.... Hm? Oh woah! You look amazing brother!"

Nightmare grumbled at dream looking all around him. The two others snickered teasingly for their boss. He had his tentacles away in black pants black jacket and dark blue shirt matching the black and blue shoes. Horror was in brown shorts a white long sleeve with a jacket around his waist and black and white high top sneakers.

"I hear.... Who are you and where's the boss?"

"Shut up dust!"

"Hey guys! Ooo! Look at you rorry!"

"Heh, look at yourself"

"Hehe, that tickles!"

"Nighty!"

'I don't want to turn by their faces but... I have too'

He turned to blue getting blush to spread rapidly across. The smaller one giggles cover in his mouth. He was in a teen top tucked in with fingerless gloves that went little but above his elbow, arm less mini jacket, shorts that was sticking to his ecto a belt, and shoe boots above his knees...

"You killed my brother again blue!"

"S-sorry! Not my fault! Lust made this!"

"All of our outfits actually"

"Really!? That's great! Anyways! Get going! We don't need to hold up all your time!"

—later when they return—

"Mhmm, ah, n-nightmare! Mmm~"

"Sorry blue, mmm~"

The boss was making out with him ruffly undoing the males belt and pants. Blueberry didn't mind pulling down nights jacket. Nightmare backed away tossing his jacket off then his shirt like blue took his gloves and jacket with his Teen Top off. The boss went attacking attack in his neck getting a delightful laughter out of blue as they headed to the bed.

"F-fuck.... Not so fast... We have to enjoy this hmm~"

"I know mm~ you taste so good though"

Unknown to them, down stairs people sat a tv watching the two. A camera was set up in the room without them noticing apparently. Error and dream if you had to know.... Killer and dust had horror and Lust one.... Why? Cause they are perverts and want to see how it plays out.

"Who knew my rother could be... Be so... So... Error... No... This isn't the time...."

"Hm? Am I bothering you? I'm not doing anything but licking my property"

"N-not ready... Just... Oh man..."
'I hate and love that he has multiple tongues'

"N-nightmare, stop teasing!"

"Heh, not my fault... Who was teasing when we were out?"

"Hmph! Not my fault"

"How so? You made the choice"

"Bleh~ whatever"

"Oh your gonna regret that Berry~"

"Heh, how about we turn this off and have our own fun? Its recorded anyways to tease them later"

"W-wait! Hold on!"

"Please do Error"

The End?

(Sorry for mistakes! What? Though I didn't other things like this? Wrong! Being a multi-shipper is hard)

(A part 2 was requested so it was edited to a question mark)