(Killmare-Lemon?) Topped

Contains: Bottom/Smoll Nooty, Top killer
—————————————————

You know, I always find it amusing that the bad guys are afraid of their boss... I mean... He's smaller then them and they all get beaten and just agree to listen to him... Well I would if I was destroyed by a octopus....

Right now, they are having a meeting and they're as in horror and dust are talking him off. The others could tell they were doing it on purpose... Killer was just staring at the boss thinking of many things.... Many things of how the boss looks submissive....

Why? Well.... The boss doesn't act like tht a lot and.... He might of fell in love with the king of negativity.... He knows if he tells nightmare without confirning if he likes him back... I mean, nightmare is soft on them but that's not something they get everyday...  It's when it's really needed... Like a mental breakdown or something along those lines....

"Will you two quit I already!?"

'Oh... He snapped... Man... I wonder...'

"You damn morons! I swear! We are jusMhm!?"

The gang froze staring at killer who just kissed their boss... Who knew he had the balls... Nightmare was shaking and his tentacles were twitching... It looked like he was gonna attack but couldn't... He gripped on the taller one as there tongues played with each other...

The boss was making noises enjoying it flustered. The group looked at each other then back at the too blushing a bit.... They never expected killer to he a top since he acts childish and... There boss a bottom... It's something they thought but... With his aggressiveness.... Ehhh....

"K-killer! Hm!"

He pushed against the others mouth hoping he gets more attention... Yes, the boss actually wasn't minding it... He actually fell for this "emotionless" skeleton.... Will he admit that out loud? No, never.... But he definitely wouldn't push away from stuff for like this....

They parted with night in a daze... Salvia was coming down the side of his open mouth, breaths released from it with his tongue out a bit, his eyes half way open starring with an annoyed looked at killer trippin tighter on him...

"You damn...."

'Damn...'
"Heh... You relaxed now?"

"Grrrr! Relaxed!?"

"Welp! Bye now!"

"Killer!" He disappeared "he's so dead!"

Nightmare left after him leaving the gang. Guess the meeting is done.... Night appeared in killers room seeing him thinking with a hand to his mouth... His lights were on.... Blush started coming back to his face gulping at the handsome sight... He never seen killer that serious before....

"Killer..."

"Hm? Oh.. Hello boss!"

'They are gone...'
"What the hell was that?"

"Hmm... Just thought I distract you from them!"

"Killer... I wasn't talking about that... I'm talking about your lights being on"

"Oh.... That just happened sometimes! I can't control it"
'I can't tell him'

"Your not lying right?"

"Nightmare" He lifted his chin staring intensely as they came back "you need to know, some things are best left in he dark and forgotten"

"Uh.... O-okay.... It's just... Um... They... S-suit you better...."

'He.... Hes too cute'
"Oh? Thank you then Boss~"

'Why he's so fucking hot!? Why is he using that damn tone!? And not his playful cheery voice!?'