(Errormare- Lemon) Knees&Beg

"Error? What you doing here?"

"Where the hell us that damn octopus!?"

"His" Dust answered "office"
'Seems he's mad'

"He's gone.... Bet they gonna kiss and make up"

"Really killer?"

"What cross? It's the truth. We all can tell those two have that link"

"I.... I'm going to get chocolate"

—With Error—

He walked into the office which nightmare didn't even look. He just continued looking at the book shelf in thought... Error went over standing there hands across....

"Hello?"

"...."

"Tch, nightmare?"

"...."

"Don't ignore me asshole! I'm talking to you!"

"Grrr" He turned to him with his tentacles Agressive "if you want me to listen then get on your knees and beg!"

Error lights disappeared at the yelling... He then did it subconsciously forgetting who it was. Nightmare face heated up as errors lights came back looking up at him. The glitch then blushed realising what he did and looked away like nightmare was....

'I didn't expect him too... God, why he gotta be so....'
"Error" A tentacke turned it back holding his chin "I think you deserve a reward for this... Don't worry I'll listen to what you have say too"

"Um"
'God damn it...'

"Don't worry, it won't be so bad... I know you don't like touching"
'Your glitching even now'

"S-sorry... Um, and that is?" Error got up flustered "nightmare?"

'You shall see" He went forward "error"

—Little bit later—

"Damn..."

'God... Who knew I would... At least it's not like I'm getting fucked... He knows...'
"Mmm, ha ah, hm"

"Oh shit error..."
'Who knew the destroyer can give a blow job like this...' (The fandom-)

Nightmare was leaning against the couches back, in his office, as error was below on his knees. Nightmare was holding his skull watching him fully... His eyes, well lights, didn't stay off him for a second. Error had his away focusing on the job....

"Damn glitchy.... Your doing an amazing job.... Shit..."

"Mmm.. Hm... Think so? Mmm, ah, I'm not use to it"

Nightmare chuckled at the innocent question rubbing the others skull. Error smiled a bit before going back to what he was doing. Night let out a small moan of agreement before laughing slightly again....

"Damn you.... I'm glad you enjoying your reward error"

"Mmmhmm..."
'I really am... Damn it all...'

"Hmm~ such a good girl... Fuck..."

Error started going faster going all the way down with it. Nightmare let out another moan as the destroyer had taken his out. The man started pumping it cursing on nightmare some....

"Oh damn.... Heh~ arent you excited... Mmm~"

"Ah, hmmm, Mhm ha, nmh"

"Shit~ error... You got to get off... Fuck..."

"Hmm... Ahm... S-sorry..."

"It's fine... Damn..."

Error watched nightmare jerking himself off in front of him like he was. Just made the glitch more hot seeing the precum slip out as he rubbed.... Error went licking the tip making the boss curse....

"Keep that mouth open... Right there... Shit~"

Error laughed lustfully as he released his plasma. Some didn't go in falling off to the floor and down his chin... Even on his sleeve.... Nightmare chuckled at the glitch liking it up of his face and him....

"Such a greedy destroyer... Do you need help with that?"

"Y-yes... Please... Mm...."

Nightmare picked up the male going to the couch. Error was getting air clenching onto him as they made there way around. He layed error down, going between his leg taking him... The glitch groaned holding nights skull...

"Y-you didn't have... Hmm~"

"Mmm... I know... Hmm, Mhmm, ah, but I think you deserve it after that"

"Ohgod... Nightmare~"

'If I could make you scream that... I would but...'

"Fuck.... Don't stop please..."

"Heh, your too cute"

—Later, that day—

"Soo... How was the talk with boss error?"

"Fine... Why?"

"Just asking... You usually leave right after"

"True... Just had to settle something... And a au talk later killer"

"Oooohhh! More sense! Or is it because of something else~?"

"W-what!?"

"Hehe, your yellow blush says it all~" Killer chuckled "not to mention, this dry stain of ectoplasma"

"Shit... I forgot... Screw you okay?"

"Can't do that"

"Don't make me throw you!"

"Awww! Don't be like besty!"

"Get off me killer!"

Error was yelling at him flustered as killer was on his back teasing. These two are close if you can't tell... The boss watched with the gang smirking at the two... They really do get along well.... How or when? The world may never know....

The end!

(Sorry for mistakes)