(Errormare-Angst) Dusting

Be prepare to cry like me when writing.... hopefully ಥ‿ಥ
—————————————————

It was like a regular day for the bad and stars.... Fighting as always since the bad sans tried to destroy an au... But something was different... Say different... Especially with the destroyer... All the bad sans could easily tell he wasnt healthy...

The stars noticed too but let it slide... He's error after all and bought he got punished by nightmare.... The male had a wrap on his skull covering an eye, and a leg bandaged too with a hand... The bad guys couldn't even focus making sure error was okay... Especially nightmare...

"A-ahhh!"

"Give up error! Your already injured badly! You can't even.... Your leg is bleeding... How badly did nightmare hurt you!?"

"H-he didn't hurt me damn it!"

*crackle, crack*

They all looked at error holding his chest. Blood started coming through his shirt by the darker spot on it. Nightmare yelled for him going over making the bad guys rush over too. The stars just stared with wide eyes not expecting that...

"Error! Jesus! How badly are you injured!? I told you!"

"I know.... Ngh... I-im fine... Don't worry..."

"You not fine error! That was your ribs wasn't it!? Your wrapped leg is bleeding again!"

"I'm checking your soul"

"No! Do-Im done with this shit error! Your coming home more and more injured! From what!? We don't even know! You know you promised me! Us!"

"...."

"B-boss... Your crying again...."

"God damn it..."

"B-brother... Do you want me to heal him?"

"Dream!? Whats-Shut it ink! Nobody deserves to dust! Even if they are the enemy! And I can tell error means something to my brother! To all of them!"

"...."

"E-error.... Your dusting...."

"H... Heh.... Fu... Funny"

"Oh my.... Error let me help!"

"N-no.... It won't.... Won't... Work.... M... My bod... Body.... Cant... Can't be... Healed by.... By magic... Ca-cause... Pain"

"W-what!? Error! I have to try at least for a small bit! If I don't you will die here!"

"Heh... Nothing" He went coughing blood with dust up "new"

Nightmare had changed back hugging error crying badly. The destroyer smiled sadly with yellow blush hugging him back. The other bad guys we're crying too... Dust was looking away trying to stop his tears like cross. Horror just stared in shock nt knowing what to do while killer was having a panic attack.

Dream stared at the two getting tears for both things. He can see... These two were.... And his brother... Blue went trying to relax killer seeing the attack like his best friend lust gets.... It isn't good at all... He was crying too....

Ink could only stare not understanding emotions to well... But he knew this was wrong... Very wrong....

"Pl-please error..."

"S-sorry nighty.... I... Goodbye... Love you"

"Error! Mhm!"

Error shut him up disappearing with one last kiss. The gaurdian trembled starring at his hands that had the dust.... His scarf was only left there on the dust... Nightmare grabbed it hugging it scream in his lungs out crying historically. Dream went hugging his brother crying with him trying to relax him with his positivity.... But that wasn't gonna happen.... Definitely not...

Ink went up up stare in at the scene. Everyone in the bad guys we're crying badly.... Especially nightmare.... He cares about them.... The creator took a breath moving all the ashes into a jar. He crouched setting it in front of the negativity gaurdian...

"Nightmare.... Here"

"Wh-what!? Why you...."

"I-its not much... But at least you will be able to have...."

"B-boss... He's right.... W-we... We... We need to go home right now"

"Cr-cross...."

"Please? I'm sure error... Error wouldn't want us here any longer.... Besides... He's more comfortable there remember?"

"H-hm.... I-is... Ki-killer... O-okay?"

"He's fine nightmare.... He passed out but he's good.... Luckily I know how to deal with panic attacks"

"Dust passed out too... He forced himself not wanting to see someone he cherished dust again"

"Brother.... Go... It be good... If you need anything... I'll help you okay? Error would want you not to cry your heart out to much then already.... He wouldn't have kissed you goodbye if that wasn't true...."

The end?

(You guys don't understand! I made my self cry so much! I could invision it too well! Maybe I'll do a part 2? Who knows!)

(Hope you enjoyed this angst though! I had a moment for writing an angst)

(Let me know if I should write more angst between ships!)