(SwadMare-Lime?) Drop in

Swadmare- SD Dream (aka Solar right?) x Nightmare

I find this ship adorable! I could also see this being toxic too...
----------------

Normal relaxing day at the bad sans mansions.... I'm kidding, it was war! They were pushing his limits badly... The group, besides error, was loud and causing destruction to the mansion... Something that he has to fix.... If not, they argue and cause more problems... It's so annoying....

"Boss? Do you want me to stop them?"

"Please error? I can't take it... My head already killing me more"

"Alright... Try putting a cold bottle on it... Come on guys! Shut up!"

"Wah!"
"Let us go!"
"Asshole!"

"Your giving nightmare a headache... And your destroying..... Your fixing it this time! Or I will crack your soul without care"

"....."

'Oh thank god... It's quiet...'

"Love~"

"Tch! Not now! And my team is over there"

"Hmm... So? And are you okay?"

"Ya... I'm fine... Let go"

"Your not.... You got a headache?"

"Yes... So please go? I don't want to deal! S-swad!"

Night blushed as he was pulled into the others chest. Swap caresses his head using his heal in magic to relax the male... Dream smirks at nightmare cuddling into him happily humming...

"I hate you"

"Love you too Nighty"

"....Idiot"

SD smiles at night looking up at him glaring but smiling though. He leaned down nuzzling the bosses nose without care. Night was arguing doing it back some enjoying his attention...

"Boss!?"

They both jumped backing away looking over. The rest came in hearing cross yell at him. They just stared in shock as errors eye qidden knowing who he is....

"Why he here? Thus isn't his multiverse"

"He uh"

"So he isn't... Why he look like dream? And why we're ya... Nuzzling noses? And never seen you smile like that boss"

"Shut up... All of you.... He is dream... He's a Swap of him... And an au..."

"....."

"Don't ask... I met this idiot by mistake"

"Awww! Come on nighty~ you know you love me~"

"Shut up asshole"

"You... Wow... Who would of thought... But... I can see it"

"Shut it error"

'Wait... Your dating!?"

"Yes we are.... I don't know why sometimes..."

"Awww!"

"Get the hell off me! You just make my headache worst!"

"Not my problem~ should be thinking so-I will fuckint kill you if you finish that!"

"Am I the only onew ho sees the boss acting...."

"Don't worry killer... He is... And don't get attracted to it since you like tsuderes"

"Hey... I never saw the boss like that and never will.... Besides! I have outer and Color"

"Wait... I thought you only dated outer?"

".... You thought wrong"

"I feel sorry for them"

"Horror?"

"Don't you get how he acts with outer? Imagine two?"

"Oh god..."
"Why didn't..."

"Why are ya talking about killer fucking his boyfriends?"

"....."

"What?"

"Does that not faze you? Him marking...."

"No it doesn't.... He does this to many times.. I got use to it... His way of saying can I fuck you"

The end!

(Sorry for mistakes)