(Errorink-Fluff) Stars

Error was sitting at a cliff in outer tale like always, looking at the stars. It's his relaxful place and sometimes chats with outer but that's rarely. Outer like blue you can say. How he gets along with him but it's a secret... Same for ink in a way... But... You know... They always fight even though he hates it... Fighting the one he loves....

"Error!"

"W-wh@t!?"

"Sorry! Hehe, did I scare you?"

"Yes... Be careful alright?"

"Y-your giving me those soft looks again... Same with your voice"

"No I'm not! Your hallucinationing squid"

"Hmmm... Sure... Soo glitchy! You really like these stars huh?"

"Ya... They are beautiful... Outer tale is one au I can stand"

"Is that so..."

"Your eyes are like stars sometimes"

"Eh... Does that mean you adore my eyes!?"

"What!? No! Stop taking meaning off of something that isn't true!"

"Oh glitchy! Don't hide the fact you think my eyes are out of this world! I mean! You do stare at them alot"

"Oh shut it squid... Fine... I do like your eyes... There different from everything... Who wouldn't stare at the beauty?"
'Your beauty...'

"Uh... I-i didn't expect that... Hehe"

"Heh... Of course you didn't... I'm just a crazy person... I'm gonna go now"

"What?"

"Bye inky... You know where to find me later"

"That's not... No! You aren't leaving me!"

Ink jumped on him hugging the glitch. He spazzed for a second before starring smirking. I mean... Ink was blushing since he couldn't control the outburst. It was cute to error and amusing

"Oh? Why am I not allowed? Kiky?"

"Oh um... And kiky!?"

"Yup. Kiky inky... That's what you are"

"I'm not kiky! You are with those strings!"

"Who said I did anything with these strings other then destroy? And your kiky for thinking of that... You also have porn of me"

"It's not porn! I told you it's erotica!"

"Ya sure... Why even make that stuff if you didn't fantasize? Kiky~?"

He lifted the shortys chin starring curiously. Ink was flustered to he fullest and enjoyed the boys teasing. His eye lights were a pink heart and darker pink swirl. Error chuckles getting yellow blush on him at the sight. The glitch went kissing the boy quickly surprising him.

"See ya Kiky... I got to go to nightmare"

"O-okay... Bye... Ruru... We just... Oh god!"

The protector was freaking out in his hands. Error was watching from the void remembering it... Maybe he should do more next next... Or at least last longer...

———The End———

Welp that's that... Just some fluff of errorink! Gotta love it!

(Sorry for mistakes)