(Errormare-Lemon) Caught

Requested Lemon by nightmaresanfan654

I hope you like it (≧∇≦)/
———————————————

Nightmare was walking around his mansion bored. The others were doing there own thing and he didn't mind.... Just nothing on do... His bets friend error, isn't even here... That what he believes since his room is empty.

The male is always in and out but makes time for the boss. He is the destroyer of Aus after all.... But he wasn't before... No sir, he was a Geno.. Nightmare reminders it clearly since he would always visit him in dreamtale... The boss looked at his hand grumbling blushing a bit

"I did not just.... Let's forget it"

The make went into the living room seeing error blinking. He was sleeping peacefully against the couch. Night smiles going over to him quietly, putting a hand to his cheek, caressing

"Such a beauty at its finest.... You really are my dearest friend"

Nightmare sighs going closer and kissing him. The male didn't react at all so he was still asleep. He went doing it over and over wanting more of the taste. Error woke up opening his eyes slowly unnoticed by night. The male was layed down scarf off and shirt lifted.

Nightmare was over him messing with his neck and hand under his shirt enjoying the glitch. Error eyes widen getting flustered mad closing his eyes again trying to not make him be sensed by the gaurdian. He let our a small groan shifting before freezing

"Hm?"
'Seems he's.... Still asleep'

The boss continued going harder all around. He moved errors legs so eh could grind against the glitch. The destroyer was trying so hard not too. He didn't want the boss to stop by also wanted to know why together. Nightmare backed off turning errors head back kissing him.

Error couldn't take it kissing him back, wrapping his hands around him. The boss jumped in surprised getting badly embarrassed. When did he even wake up!?

"F-fuck.... B-boss..."

"E-error... Um I..."

"It's okay... Mmm! J-just don't stop... It's so good~"

"Heh.... If you say so glitchy.... But don't come hating me"

"Never nighty... Your too dear to me"

"Same here..."

Nightmare and error went kissing again. They got up with error sitting on him making out fully. The boss went taking off errors jacket as he did his. There tongues were involved in the session too just making it better.... Just like error grinding against...

"Mah... N-nightmare.... Oh my... god... Do-dont leave so much"

"Nmm~ I'll leave as many as I want.... Your mine Glitchy"

"Ahh~"

The gaurdian of negativity smirks pushing him down again continuing. He stuck his hand into the glitches pants jerking off the erection. Error gasped in surprised not knowing what to do besides enjoy.

"Night-nightmare~"

"Heh, that's what i like... Feels good huh? Faster? Hm? Can you cum for me?"

"Y-yaa~ mmm~ it feels amazing~"

"Heh.... So how long where you up?"

"P-pushed me down! Few seconds after! Damn it!"

"Heh.... I see.... You gonna cum huh? I feel the pulsing~ ooo~ hear that? All wet just from your self and my hand... Can you imagine what it sound alike if I was pumping into you? Man... That would be a sight"

"D-dont do that with your tongue! Holy! I-im gonna...."

"Ah! Wait!"

Nightmare moved quickly to take him whole. Error moaned out to the warmness of his mouth and tongues around as he moved. Soon enough error released into his mouth panting heavily. He backed away will the glow falling down

"Hmm~ so delicious~"

"N-night.... You have...."

"Here? Delicious~"

'Damn his tongues... Wait he...'

Error fixed him self quickly going to nightmares. The boss smirks watching error take his shaft out. He went licking it all around with his tongues not minding the darkness. Nighty grunted leaning back, putting his hand on his skull watching. Man it felt good and the sight was just making it better....

"Boss? Are you in here?"

"hm? Oh... What you need?"
'Don't... Damn...'

'Is it me or is his cheeks...'
"I was wondering what you want me to cook tonight since it's my turn"

"Have no ideas I bet?"
'Mmm~ hes so good at this'

'I can be dinner and dessert'

'That look.... Oh I will...'

'What is he looking... Wait... is his hand moving on something?'
"So?"

"Hmm... Nothing really comes to mind at the moment.... Ask the others yet?"

"Ya.... Besides horror though... You know what his answer is...."

"Of course.... You're fucking eager..."

"Boss?"

"Just make anything dust that is eatiable and doesn't go to one person"

"Okay! I see! I would asked error but I don't know where he is"
'And I have a feeling he's there'

'Don't come closer!'
"Me either.... Haven't seen him all day... He wasn't in his room either"

"Hmm... Alright... See ya"
'Error is definitely there... I saw a piece of his glitchyness... Ew but good for them... I'm so happy I'm leaving'

"Mhm.... E-error... Fuck... You almost..."

"Ah, can't handle it? Mmm~"

"Damn you.... Shit... Faster like before.... Error~ your too good at this mmm~"

Unknown to them dust was still at the door listening. He was flustered a bt since.... But didn't care since they were happy. Everyone in the mansion knew they loved each other after all...

"Fuck! Your gonna make me cum at this rate Glitchy"

"Thwn chmn"

"You damn.... Mmm~ oh~ fuck ya.... I'm gonna.... Damn... You better swallow it all.... Error~"

He threw his head back some releasing in the glitches mouth. The destroyer swallowed it all enjoying the taste. Taste just like his goop... But with more bitter to it but didn't mind it.... Reminded him of chocolate as he got up.

"You got some on your face"

"Hm?"

"Hey boss... Uh... I... Um... Ya... I'm just not coming back in here at all"

The two looked back at each other flustered. Error was licking it up when he came in and finished. Great.... They got spotted again... Lovely....

"How about we head to my room for the rest?"

"Now that's something I can get behind"

The end!

I tried... I wanted to do something simple but it went to this.... Guess this is a lemon? Anyways! Hope you enioyed and sorry for mistakes!