(Errorkiller-Lime) Not Me 2

"And that's everything...."

"I... I didn't even realize...."

"I knew it"

"What?"

"Why you think I was distance at the beginning? Then killer started to get us together? He's a fucking gentle soul you idiots... He thinks of you guys before his damn self.... Error? May I ask how you and him got along? I mean... You don't like touching and he's sleeping on you"

".... Killer is always touching me... Before this if ya remember"

"ah! I remember... We did it to just make you get mad"

"Mhm.... I got used to it though... I crashed since I was relaxing sometimes and not expecting.... I... Me and killer used to he close back then actually... Until he started having a thing for nightmare and they started getting closer"

"Huh.... Did you-Yes I did Ccino... I actually fell in love with this idiot"

"I'm not... An idiot... Asshole..."

"And he still can hear in his sleep... Not creepy at all kills"

"Hmm...."

"He got your jacket because...."

"I found him on the roof feezing"

"Again? Why he like doing that?"

"I have no idea... Then I found him freezing, again, alone on the porch... And his balcony...."

"....."

"Ya... I don't even ask..."

"Hmm... R-ruru?"

'Shit'

All the bad guys almost burst out laughing at the nickname... Ccino squealed at the cuteness on nights lap... Error sighs as he sat up on error rubbing his eyes... He turned to him yawning a bit...

"What is it kills? And when did that come back?"

"Is it a problem?"

"No... It's not... From you at least"

"Okay!" He smiled cuddling into him "Ruru"

'He's too cute'

"So... What's with you and freezing yourself?"

"Hmm... Thought it better if I died... And... I like coldness... I fell asleep sometimes outside beforehand when error found me"

"Your not allowed out in the night unsupervised"

"Eh!? But that's not fair!"

"We don't care"

"Come on...."

"Until we get you a but better them you are now okay? They you can... But you still have to tell someone"

"Fine~ you weirdos"

"Says the one dating a glitch"

"Your dating a canninal that's also a masochist so I don't want to hear shit from you Mr. Sadist"

"....."

"And this is the time were I say! This meeting is done and everyone goes away"

"I agree 100%"
"Oh thank you!"
"Gladly!"

"Killer? You gonna get off?"

"Carry me"

Error sighs at the skelly holding his hands up adorablely. He holded him getting up leaving away. Killer was cuddling into his happily from what they could see.... It fit too well... Definitely.... After they were out of sight error telepoeted them to his room and settled killer on the bed...

"Come on~ I was comfortable!"

"hahaha, I know... We still got to talk... About what we..."

"O-oh.. Right... Why is your room always hot?"

"I have no idea... I forgot to tell the boss... And thats why I'm never in my room unless I need to be... Here... There's a fan so take the jacket off"

Killer breath hicked a bit as error was taking his jacket off of him... The glitch gulped being close and doing it.... Damn... He needs to get his mind out of the gutter... He spotted the bandages rubbing over them slightly...

"Error... Stop it"

"Sorry... I..."

"It's okay.... Not yours..."

"Hm.... I'm staying with you"

"Eh?"

"I-if that's okay... In your room for a while... Until I can see that your inproving?"

"Sure... I don't mind"

"Thanks kills"

He put there noses together again getting killer to giggle. The glitch took it off full hand in it on the bar of the bed before looking back at killer. The male was starring silently after all...

"What is it kills?"

"Error.... Can..."

"Hm? You know you can tell me anything"

Killer pulled him over going down on the bed. Errors face heated like killers getting what he was asking.... I don't think he can last that long without crashing.... The destroyer opened his mouth going to the males neck marking... Killer gripped his shirt closing his eyes enjoy it it...

He went more ruff each second he stayed on... Kills groaned pressing against him not caring... Error trailed his hand on leg lifting it, before caressing his hip and thigh. The other gasped as his body was fazing in and out of from ecto to just bones... The glitch growled slightly backing up clancking their teeth together...

It was a fun blown make put session that both was pushing for more. error trailed his hand under his shirt, which has the eto on now, lifting it. His finger went over a nipple getting another gasp of his name as their tongues played....

"Fwah! E-error! Ah!"

"Mm, ha, I... Know"

"Hey error! Can... Uh..."

Error looked at the squid glitch in badly as killer turned away hiding in his hands... Why.... Ink why? He dropped a note leaving out not saying anything... It had a gold ouline on it... His face was brightly colorful not knowing how to respond to what he entered on....

"E-error? Did he... Oh... He crashed... Pft, hehe he's too adorable"

The End?

(Sorry for mistakes!)

(Only end? If ya want to know whats in the note and what happens after... Which most likely you dont)