(Crossmare-Lime) Drunk?

"Nighty!"

"Wah! Cross!? What the fuck!? Wait... Why you... Huh? What's this in your hand?"

"Hmm... Come on nighty... Fuck me with these already... Put in me... Fuck me until I can't walk"

Night blushed reading the bottle hold in cross walking.... This is why he can't let them go out.... Cross kept speaking making him more annoyed and flustered.... Can't he shut up for a minute?

"B-brother! Help me!"

"I have my own problems dream!"

"But you aren't the one being fucked!"

"... Fair point... Who's bugging you anyways?"

"Nighty~ come on~"

"In a minute cross"

"Killer! He's all drugged up! Please!"

"... Your issue"

"Wah! Come on!"

"Found you dreamy~"

"K-killer! Let go! No!"

"Welp... Hes screwed.... Shall we go home?"

"Mmm~ ah"

"St-stop sucking on my tentacles!" They appeared at the mansion "Tch... Damn pervert"

"Mm~ ah... Why!? You like it!"

"Th-thats not the point cross... Jeez..."

"I'm disgusting huh?"

"Huh? No! Why would you even say or think that!? I love you!"

"N-nighty.... I love you too"

"Heh... Your to cute.... Hey... I said stop it... Cross... Ngh... Damn..."

"Ah... You like it? Mm~"

'Now he's humping and... He's pushing it'

Nightmare took them away turning around to him. Cross looked at him pouty that he couldn't continue.... The boss smirks shooting them over to cross. They went wrapping around him going up some, and one was between his legs moving outside.

"Mmm! B-boss! Ngh"

"You want to play huh? How it feel?"

"F-fuck.... Ahh~"

"Heh.... Let's go to my room shall we?"

The End!

(Sorry for mistakes! And shortness.... I wanted to do more but my mind wasn't in the mindset)