(Dussic-Lime?) Unexpected

Things between the stars and Bad were the same as always.... Fight after fight after fight.... If you didn't know, blue and lust were actually quite close with them... Blueberry was able to because of lust since he's allowed there... And they can tolerate who lust trustes...

Anyways, the main focus is on dusty bean. He actually been becoming close with classic over the time. It always interested what the original was like... What he didn't expect was to fall in love with him... He's an idiot for ever doing so in the first... That's what he tells himself anyways...

Classic didnt really care since he rather both sides and not just from ink. It did annoy him when he tried to dust people in his world though.... Or get pissed off quickly but his monsters.... Then things started changing... He tried to hold back and just walk away or go hit a tree or something.... It was interesting and kinda cute how he took his frustration and out....

Dust then started becoming dears to sans. The male always caught him off guard... His soul even responded to things he did... From slight gensures or just his true smile... He would get blush for anything from him now... But he learned to control himself and hide big reactions....

"Dust... Wait... Oh god..."

"Hmm~ what? Classic?"

"Wh-why did you even start this?"

"... Am I that much of an annoyance?"

"H-huh? No, no, no! You never been an annoyance! I may get ticked off at your ergies but you got better to not make me mad... It's really cute"

"Uh... T-thanks I guess"

"Hehe, you really are"

"Sans" He leaned forward getting here noses to touch "I... I love you"

'Eh? He...'

"You may not feel the same... So if you don't... Please tell me... If I keep doing this to myself... I... I don't know what I will do... I don't want to hurt yMhm!"

He brought there mouths together holding his skull. His hood fell of do to the force which just made sans wrap around. Dust was kissing him back before he knew it, up against the wall. It was slow or east at all... They both kissing ruffling and pressing for more... Classic let a soft moan out feeling his tongue be sucked and played with bu the other.

The snow fell down I'm the alley around them.... Why the alley? Well... The bad guys are in lusttale right now at grillbys celebrating his birthday... Dust has follow sans out since he wanted fresh air and this place isn't good to be alone in.... Especially if your knew....

"F-fuck.... That was..."

"Ya... It was..."

*click, flash*

"Huh?"

They looked over seeing a smirking lust holding a phone. Dust set him down carefully chasing right after him seeing he went back inside. classic was left there lean in on the wall looking up... His tongue trailed over his teeth taking a breath....

"What have it gotten myself into?"

The end!

(Sorry for mistakes! I hope you enjoyed this Dussic! What? Thought I wouldn't being classic ships?)