(Errormare-Lemon) Slave

Contains: Passive nightmare? Him never eating the Apple? A drabble(?) of a story I have in mind? Error being the boss of the so called "bad guys?

Spoilers for "my slave?" book?
———————————————

"Nightmare"

"Y-ya? Master Error?"

"Who made you wear that?"

"T-the maid outfit? Uhh... One of the other workers... They said you-Which one? Exactly"

"I-i um... The red head... he had uh... Brown eyes I believe? He said to wear this... With my ecto..."

"I know who... And no I didn't say you need to wear that... Here changes back into these"
'I wonder...'

"Thank you"

"Here"

"Eh?"

"Change in front of me so I know they don't come and take it"

"O-okay"

He did as he was told stripping off the outfit not looking at the Ruler. Error hums watching admiring his bones and ecto... Even with those marks his bullies left... A tongue traced over his lips going down seeing the skirt fall...

Error may only see the back side but... He was already addicted to it... Night finished turning back buttoning it. He left one open, with the collar clip, at the top happy to be in his clothing... He wasn't afraid since it wasn't the first time error seen his ecto... And the glitch isn't one for being touchy....

"U-uh, master error?"

"What is it?"

"Y-you um... Have a friend...."

"Hm? Well damn... You were just that hot"

"Wah"

"How about you fix it? You caused this problem by listening to them... Come help your master slave"

"I.... Okay Master"

Error took it out as nightmare came forth going down. He licked the tip going down the sides sucking a bit too. The ruler groaned a bit as nightmare stopped teasing putting it in. The glitch holded the slaves head as nightmare worked determinedly to pleasure his owner....

"Oh shit... Your good at this nighty... Mmm~ you should do this more often... Ya... I like that... F-fuck...."

"Mhm, ah, ha, fm"

"Slow down! Y-your.... Nightmare~"

'I want it... Why?'

Night didn't care about what he had to say continuing. He wanted error to release... Why? He had no idea... Especially on why he wanted more of this too.... The glitch kewbed up releasing his name in a got breath... Nightmare mouth was filled by him and he swallowed it all... He got off taking a breath, tongue trailing under...

"Damn..."

"S-sorry! Did you wa-Its fine nighty... Good boy.... This can be your reward when you be good... Or if I need help understand? Just between you and me"

"I understand! Mhm!"

Error kissed him getting it back. It was very quick and simple... The glitch fixed his pants giving him an order getting a nod... He stood up leaving out of the room blushing... That was...

The end

(Sorry for mistakes; this is what made me make the book/AU)