(NightmarexBadSans-Lemon) Toys

"Boss?"

They all stared at the skeleton on the couch panting... His face had color too it too... It was a turn on to say the least... They then noticed that glow from his pants gulping...

"Nightmare" Error touched him slightly getting a groan "y-your in heat?"

"... L-leave me... Alone... I'll... Be... Fine..."

"Get the toys"

"Wh-what?"

"Okay~"

The boss stared at them bewildered at what error said and killer agreeing too... When did they get that!? And why!? Nightmare then got more flustered seeing there lustful looks... He was getting stripped...

"W-wait! Ngh.. St-stop!"

"Relax nighty~ we are gonna help you~ we bought them for everyone to use if heated~ especially you~ you gonna put a show for us"

"... Ha... Ha... Y-your gonna regret this..."

"No we won't... Ah he's back with the box... Something simple kills"

"Let's just start with one vibrator.. It only cracks to 5 so don't worry"

"G-get away!"

"No fighting"

"Error~" He moaned at the strings wrappig around his soul, ankle and wrist "damn it..."

Killer smirkes putting in the bosses ecto all the way to 5 already. Nightmare yelled out no in pleasure not able to do anything.... They sat there watching him try to fight but can't.... Horror got the actual ropes for him hooking it up with dust.... Error just keeped it on his soul...

"How about some fun? Here nightmare! This is a show after all"

Error made night move his hand messing with it. Nightmare was panting enjoying it... He doesn't care anymore... It too pleasuring right now...

"Wow boss... You like it that much?"

"F-fuck! Ahh~"

The end!

(Sorry for mistakes! I lost motivation so.... Yeah... And I won't be in doing a part 2 so don't ask please...)

(Just know he got fucked hard by everyone in the mansion and can't walk)

(Also! I made a Y/N aka You x Sans aus oneshot book! I was bored and had these little scenes in my head and said why not! Wattpad also not letting me add tags on it... Annoying-)