(Killmare/Errormare-Angst) Betrayal

Just wanted to say... Its also bad sans angst! Again....

Hope you enjoy this!
--------------------------------------------------

Everyone knows about he bad sans... How they do destruction all around in aus? Well... What they don't know is they are like a family. Nightmare gave them something they never thought they would have in there own aus since the human never really.... And everything just repeats...

Everything changed though... Especially when killer meet another au called Color... Nightmare didn't like that at all but let killer do him seeing the joy of him having a new friend. Nightmare did love the male after all... Even if he can't admit it... His best friend error knows though... Let's him do him though.... Even if... It hurts him knowing he won't get those feelings back...

"Killer? Where? What... What the hell!?"

"B-boss... Um..."

"...." (Color is nudging him)

"Right... Sorry... I mean nightmare... Your not my boss anymore... I don't want you keep curropting my soul and I dont want this anymore"

".. Oh... Heh... You know... You could of asked... But I guess I'm not... Guess we aren't... Heh, then go do you.... Just know... They won't forgive you for lying"
'How stupid am I? Why did I even...'

"N-nightmare? Are you crying? Hey! Wait! Damn it..."

"Killer.... I'm sure they will forgive you... And... I don't know if those were real tears"

"M-most likely not? But... I don't know... Especially..."

—Later at the stars—

"Oh I'm so happy for you killer! You were able to feel!"

"Heh, thanks blue"

"You!"

"Dream?"
"What the..."

"L-let go!"

"Let go!? Let go!" He pushed him down "what the fuck did you do to my brother you asshole!? I was okay with you feeling... I thought you would talk to him! My brother thinks of you guys like his fucking family! Error had to call me to stop him from crying and almost killing himself!"

"W-what? Nightmares not Suicidal"

"You don't know anything! Do you!? Tch! Now I wish you actually stayed away from us and color! You should of stayed fucking emotionless!"

"Dream! Calm down!"

"I'm not going to calm down blue! S-seeing my brother do that!? You know how bad it was in our childhood!? How many times I stopped him from hanging himself!? I was sad he bite the Apple but at least he was alive... Then he got them and I could tell he cared! And how he got positivity from them! And then you son of-Dream!"

"Ngh! Error!? Let me go!"

"You need to relax... Nightmare can feel your darkness"

"Oh shit... Error... Your still crying"

"Of course I am..."

"E-error i-Dont talk to me back stabber!"

"Please! Let him!"

"Your responsible for this! So shut up! Killer! Nightmare took you from that au! He gave you a shelter and food! He gives us a place to call come! A family that wouldn't disappear! You were the first brought in at that! He fell in love with you! And you just tossed it away meeting this guy for couple days! I loved him and let him be!

He's my best friend! So I supported him! And this is what you do!? You promised us! You promised him! That we all will back each other up and won't betray each other! And what this!? You! But of everyone! It was you! You even agreed on your own accorded to be apart of the group! I knew him before he even did this!

I told him I wouldn't be in but look were I am! And have I changed my opinion? No! Cause that place is the only place that is actually wonderful! Better then sittin in a white room with just you, souls, dolls and voices! Same for the others and there aus! We love and embrace the things wrong with us! We talk about what wrong and what we want! Not do what you did!

Nightmare was trying to help you from your chara not controlling you from that stupid deal you made! If you didn't notice he was lessening the darkness each time! Last time he let you have it free she took over and made dust almost actually dust! We had to lie to you and say the stars caught him off guard! Siweyr epu! Ugh!"

"Error... Relax... Your gonna.... And he did... Great..."

"I-i... Damn it all! I told you this was a bad idea! Why did I even listen!?"

"D-do yo-you guys have... Oh my god! Error! Is he okay!? This is bad glitching!"

"C-cross!"

"I'm taking error back... The boss is worried"
'I'm not taking to him'

'Heh, that look on killler is priceless'
"I'm coming with you!"

"I'm sure nightmare would love that"

"Killer... Come... I know you need to relax..."

"O-okay.... B-blue..."

'This is what I get for listening to ink! Ugh! I shouldn't of never fell in love with him! Now killer lost all the people he cared about... Even his love...'

To be continued?

(Sorry for mistakes!)

(I'll make a part two if anyone wants it... Basically will be errormare and killer trying to say sorry)