(Killmare- Lemon) Wall

It was a normal night for killer... No sleep again and just staring at the ceiling... Nothing unnormal for this household... Happens to all of them sometimes... His little chara wasn't helping either...

"Hmm... I'll go get something to drink I guess"

Killer teleported to the stairs going down. The boss hates teleportation unless ts important inside the house... He didn't want to wake anyone so it's reasonable... He yawned a bit grumbling...

"Now your tired? Make no damn sense"

He made it down heading to the fridge boredly but got pushed into a wall. Killer looked ready to attack back but it was his boss...

"B-boss?"

"What you doing up?"

"Getting something to drink.... Couldn't sleep"

"And teleporting?" He breathe on his neck lustful "killer?"

"I" He shivered "didn't want to wake anyone"

"Hm.... You sure?"

Killers breathe hicked feeling nightmares hand trail on him. The boss chuckles at the nervousness of the hate skeleton... Killer gulped as his hand went into his pants looking at night with a morphing light...

"Night....."

"Hm? Are you gonna summon? Or do I.."

"N-no ngh.... Fuck... Boss you!"

"Hm? Oh my... Your a girl by default?Who would of thought kills"

She whimpered at the tongue on her cheek changing it. Nightmare laughed a bit again thinking it may be from chara but who knows... Night went carressing with the membrane humming pleased...

"B-boss! What's this! Hmm! Mm!"

"Shhh, you will wake the others... Quite love"

Killer gasped covering his teeth as he went faster, burning himself in kills neck. Nightmare was messing with it obviously, holding him in position... Killer gripped the wall again panting as he took it out of his shorts....

"Shit~ boss~"

"Like it? Hm?"

"Y-yeah!" He closed his eyes not caring anymore "nightmare~"

"Heh, good boy... Not to loud kills, okay?" (Idk how this auto corrected to Joe bruh... Like how then fuc-)

"Mhm! I-i understand!" He groaned softly  "Fuck!"
'Is the boss... Yeah he's...'

"Killer... How close?"

"A-ah, keep it still that! Speed~"

"Haha, that didn't answer kills"

"S-sorry! Mm! A-almost!"

"Good, good"

Killer leaned onto nightmare holding his with a hand around his head and arm with the other. Night licked his teeth at sexy sight of him moaning and groaning to him... Nightmare could tell he was gonna release soon in the dim room...

"B-boss!"

"It's okay... You can... It be fine"

"oh shit... Ahh~"

"Your such a cute boy.. Mmm~ taste nice too"

Killer was pushed against the wall again but turned around. Nightmare went taking his own out leaving killer in more of a trance. Kills went taking his bottom stuff off catching his eye... He chuckled going over closer...

"You ready? Remember not to be loud.... Just go into my shirt okay?"

"Mhm"

He holded night around his neck as he lifted him up and went in slowly. Killer wined at the pain which nightmare made their teeth clank. Their tongues started playing after letting night slip in more before he was fully in.... They parted both hot as hell...

"M-move"

"Alright... Stay strong now"

Killer gasped at the movement not use to it one bit. Nightmare rested on his shoulder focusing hard... He wanted this to be enjoyable and a memory for life... Kills clenched teeth parted into s moan as he speed up...

"N-nightmare... Faster..."

"I will sweetheart.... I promise... It be something you never forget"

Night cursed doing as he asked gribbing harder on his hips. Killer moaned louder beside his skull with him grunting some. It went faster and faster.... Both were enjoying themselves to what they could... Completely forgetting not to be loud...

"Fuck! Nightmare~"

"Oh yeah... Shit!"
'He's slipping... Fuck'

Killers body was  basically bouncing from nightmare not able to get his grip back as he pounded. Kills didn't mind letting himself go... Nightmare was only amused by it smirking.. Don't get gin wrong he was loving this whole scenerio... Just found the interesting on how killer acted...

'Man, I love you'
"Killer~"

—At 12:45—

"Morning guys..."

"Morning? It's passed 12 kills"

"Whatever" He yawned rubbing his sockets "why yeah starring?"

"I don't know... Maybe because of " nightmare! Fuck! Not so!" Or "fuck! Nightmare~" Killer"

The skeletons face exploded with color leaving away from the groups laughter. They did become loud.... Lovely... He was the pinned against a wall.... The same wall...

"Morning Sweetheart... Enjoy your sleep?"

"N-night... Uh, y-yeah"

"Good... My doors always open if you need help again"

Killer got a hungry kiss from the other. He laughed a bit in it before nightmare pulled away. Kills pulled him back over him grinning playfully... He moved nightmares hands onto his body....

"...Kills?"

"If I didn't pass out" He licked his teeth whispering "I wound of totally love another round in bed"

Nightmare growled making kills giggle at him. He was then picked up leaving away as killer holded on him... Oh boy... Here they go again...

The End!

(Sorry for mistakes; I was bored and have no thoughts for writing)