(Errormare- Fluff?) Dress

this is me being stupid with a meme lol! Vroom! Vroom! (a hint)

Btw, everyone is friends and they don't fight any more and live together for context... They just started so things are still awkward per say...
————————————————

"Brother... Really!? Again with the black clothing!?"

"What's wrong with how I dress?"

"Well, some people might say you still look like a villan but to me" He went grabbing Nights skull licking his teeth slightly "you look like a sexy black motorcycle! Vroom! Vroom! Hehe"

Everyone stared at error crazy blushing at the flirting... He wasn't bad at it for someone.... Nightmare was blushing badly lost in his mind. Error chuckles backing away, leaving to the kitchen hands behind his back happily....

"B-brother? You okay?"

"I...."
*bam*

"Brother!?"
"Somebody hold him!"

"Hahahaha! He fainted again! Error! What did you even say!?"
"Oh god!"
"Hahahaha! I-i can't breath!"

"Vroom! Vroom! The sexy motorcycle crashed again!"

The bad guys we're dying in the hallway as everyone else just stared... This was normal!? Wait... Error flirted with nightmare before!?

"Wait, wait... You flirt with nightmare!?"

"Hm? Ya? I mean I guess.... He got dared by the guys to flirt with me but... It turned out like this"

"They don't have a label if your wondering! The boss does have a fondness for error like he does for the boss"

"Hey, hey! Best friends can joke around like this if we want too"

"You been around Violet to much"

"Maybe... But they're my own flirts"

"You have way to much fun"

"Hey... Stop rubbing my head horror! You guys! I'm not a cinnamon roll for this!"

Shot his hands up making him stop and the bad guys chuckle. His sleeves went down as he had a pouth face of annoyance.... The others eyes widen at the bond and error being nothing like how he acts out on the field....

"Ugh... I hate you..."

"... Ooo~ does the motorcycle need to be covered?" He took put it down to his elbows leaning down smirking in a lustful tone "it seems it's leaking"

Nightmare kicked him having a small nosebleed making him fall laughing with the bad guys and some of the others. Dream eyes widen feeling his brothers emotions... No way.... He gives his brother a napkin whispering

"You should just say it"

"Shut it... I rather be like this then awkward"

"Hmm... You never know though... Error... Stop teasing my brother... Not his fault people never-Dream, I will throw you"

"Hehe, sorry, sorry.... I don't understand how the villagers didn't see your adorableness"

"Maybe because he's shut off to others?"

"Most likely killer... Are you done?"

"Error... Don't even say anything"

"hehe, okay! Just don't make it easier okay?"

"Ya, whatever.... Fix your jacket now"

"Okay, okay"

Error giggles at nightmare helping him. Dream never felt more positivity from them.... This really.... They really are like a family... He smiled widely at his thoughts watching the gang together... Definitely a Family...

The End!

(Sorry for mistakes! I'm so stupid lol)