(Dustmare-Lime) Alone 2

Requested by: nightmaresanfan654

Contains: Passive/Bottom Nooty

I'm sorry! I know you wanted dust bottom but I wrote this before even posting the first! I'll probably do another oneshot with him bottom! Just for you! Hope you enjoy!
------------------------------------------------------

It's been a while month since the incident in the living room. Dust has told nightmare he was awake during it which made nightmare lose it... It was an adorable sight to dust... He responded back the same though giving him another skeleton kiss... It happens then two days after it....

The boss didn't mind smiling back happily finding someone... But... It was a mistake... Now every chance dust gets, he teases nightmare... Even in front of the gang... He gets all flustered leaving quickly or moving away from him annoyed.... Night doesn't mind it just.... He doesn't want to have so positive and turn again... He's been trying to be negative...

"Aww~ come over nighty~"

"Shut up dust! Why you keep doing this?"

"......"

"Dusty? Whamhm!"

Dust had brought there mouths together. Nightmare immediately staryed changing becoming his passive self. His hands wrapped around dust skull kissing back as his went around the males waist. It became more ruff and faster each second...

Nightmare was pushed against the bed as dust undid his buttons on his shirt. The boss was letting him not stopping him pushing down his jacket... Dust stopped tossing his hoodie away before pushing him down fully.

"Woah!"

"Don't worry... I'll go slow... Unless you say other wise"

"F-fuck... Dust..."

He went marking up his neck not caring a bit. Nightmare holded him letting the man do his business... the door then rattled and opened... They both backed away quickly with dust looking to see who scratching his head as nightmare turned away from it buttoning.... Hiding behind dust...

"Dream? What you doing here?"

'His jacket is... Where...'
"My brother?"

"Uh... He..."

".. Say bathroom?"

"B-bathroom! He went to the bathroom!"

"Did he? Then whose behind you? And why is your jacket tossed?"

"Um.... That's....."

"Move... It's fine... I'm done..."

"It's... Your brother..."

"H-hey dream"

"Your... Oh my..."

"H-hey! Don't you dare start crying!"

Nightmare was trying to calm him down as dust watched. he could only smile at the two getting closer again... The male went picking up his jacket leaving out the door. Nightmare glanced gettting a wink and tongue out leaving. The boss blushed grumbling as dreamed wipped his tears...

"B-brother..."

"Y-ya?"

"You and dust...."

"Right... Um... We got together about like a month ago... He caught me admiring him while he was sleeping"

"Aww~"

"Wipe that smug look.... And no we didn't have it... Jeez"

"If I didn't come... You would of huh? You missed a button and I can see them~"

"It's a habit! You know how I am with collars!"

"Hahahaha!"

The End!

(Sorry for mistakes!)

(This is the official end of this oneshot - Alone! Hoped you enjoyed!)

(Still working on the night Berry squeal though.... Got no motivation or ideas for the smut/lemon surprisingly)