(Errormare- Lime/angstish) Sleep?

Here I go again... Getting inspired off of meme videos.... Welp....

enjoy and check it out! My mind isn't here with one shots/writing in general.... I hate it-
———————————————

The bad guys was sitting down in the living chatting. Error was sitting on nightmares lap messing with the "mother board" As the murder trio argued. Cross was out of the house with his so called friend, epic.... We all know that's false... It's his boyfriend...

"Mmm~ nighty... Stop"

"Hm? But you like it"

"Mhm but Im trying to focus"

"Fine, fine..."

"I only get 9 hours of sleep"

"You get 9 killer!? I only get 7!"

"7!? I only get 4 horror!"

"Wait, wait... You guys are getting sleep?"

There auras darken at the glitches question. He doesn't even act tired or nothing... Nightmare picked him up walking away. Error was flustered complaining ad he did though...

"Guess that worked out?"

"Ya... But seriously dust... 4?"

"....."

"Hehe, more cuddle time"

"Wah no! It always leads! You guys! Horror! Put me down!"

—With errormare—

"Why aren't you sleepinh?"

"You know I don't sleep unless I need to or cuddling with you.... I also been having to much work keeping balance so it isnt-Guess we got to do this the hard way huh?"

Nightmare had went over holding him whispering in his ear. Error glitched out blushing at the tone he used not use to it. The boss licked his skull moving his hands on the boy...

"W-wait! Nightmare!? No! Stop! Don't touch!"

"Heh, relax... It's only me... You either get sleep... Or I'll make sure you pass out"

"F-fine... I'll go to sleep.... Okay? Just stop... Before I crash"

"Heh, good... Go change... Now"

"O-okay nighty"

"Good"

Error jumped at nightmare smack in his butt with a tentacle. The destroyer glared leaving embarrassed at the boss. Night chuckled lean in in the wall waiting for him to come out... Damn... He trailed his tongue over his teeth...

"I should just fuck him"

—few seconds later—

Error came out in a teentop and shorts annoyed. Nightmare had taken his jacket off from what error can see... His tentacles were away too....

“nighty?"

"Hm?" He opened his eyes standing straight "done?"

"Mhm... Can we?"

"Sure... Get on the bed"

"Okay!"

Error turned around going to get on. Nightmare went behind him gripping his butt bones making error gasp a bit. He got elbowed which he chuckled at....

"Mind turning your ecto on? It might be more warm for you... Don't worry... I'll turn my on too"

"I-if you don't do anything weird"

"Heh, I'll try"

"Whatever..."

"Damn.. Your so..."

"N-nightmare... Please stop..."

Error watched his hands trail on the plump magic. It went up trailing his whole figure and went back down his back. He gripped his ass again going over his thigh to the front... The glitch breath was picking up getting turned on by his actions...

"Nightmare..."

"Hm? Does it feel nice?" He whispered "what if I grip here?"

"Mmm~ asshole... You want me to sleep don't you?"

"heh... Ya... But... I will get in your pants one day glitchy"

"N-nighty...."

"Let's go to bed... If you want to do pay back... I don't mind"

"...."

"Turn around... If not... Get on the bed"

Nightmare went taking off his shirt as error stood in place.... Should he? The male was debating it hard.... He cursed turning blushing at the boss. Night looked at him amused...

"You sure you can?"

"Sh-shut up... Stop teasing me..."

"Haha, go on... See if you can make me heated... If not and just want to touch... That's fine too"

Error gulped moving his hands trail in on the magic abs. Nightmare watched him smirking more... What else could he do? The destroyer trailed back up running over a nipple going up to his neck. His fingers lightly carressed it with a lustful look on....

'God damn him... Hes so fucking sexy...'

'Error... He always knows the places to me as with.... Even with my past of being r.... He would probably be the only other person I will let fuck me'

"Hey nightmare?"

"Ya? Glitchy?"

"You like it don't you? Your pants..."

He trailed over the buldge in his pants a bit. The boss cursed a hit before groaning at it being squeezed... Error moved his hand away taking his top off tossing it. Night stared not responding... The glitch grabbed his hand gently pulling him over getting on the bed... Nightmare growled going over the male...

"Your gonna regret this"

"Why would I? Your the one I love"

"Heh.... Don't blame me if you can't walk tomorrow"

"I'll be sleeping the day away if so"

The End!

(Sorry for mistakes)