(Horrordust/ErrorKillmare-Lime?) Exposed

"Oh man.... H-horror! Slow down!"

"Mmm~ nah"

"You damn!"

"H-hey!"

"You think you gotta too me again? Not this time Rorry"

"Mm! W-wait.... Ah..."

Dust went marking his neck up hard taking off his own jacket. Horror was enjoying it grippinh onto dust.. He moaned feeling his knee press against his erection. Murder smirked at the cannibal taking their tops off reavealing their ectos....

"D-dust.. Mmm~ th-thats teasing!"

"Oh ya? What about when you do it to me?"

"F-fuck.... Fair point!"

"Heh, that's what I thought.... Mm~ ah"

There tongues played with each other while grinding against each other. Unknown to them the door opened shocking the people... Well... Mostly dust being in top since they could tell they had a thing for each other

"You guys!?"

"Nah... Don't you know how to knock?"

"No"
"I own this house"
"Do we care?"

"Fair point boss... So?"

"We have something to do... But... By all means do ya... It can wait"

"N-nighty!?"

"Have fun killer"

"Your coming too"

"Wah! Nightmare-beeeep, click*

"He got too flu.... Hey... Hmm... Not so... Y-ya... Like that! Oh god dust.... Ngh! B-becareful damn it!"

—With the others—

"Is he okay?"

"Ya.... He got too flustered"

"Really...."

"Here"

"wah! B-boss!"

"Your just on error... Not like he can do anything"

"...."

"Come killer... Entertain me"

"What!?"

"You heard me"

"I... Uh"

"Haha, your so cute flustered"

"Nighty!"

"Heh... Come on... I know you can~ you will be punished if not~"

Killer looked at the rebooting glitch nervously.... How he even.... This sucks... Killer went taking his scarf off and setting it on the bed before messing with his neck. Error didnt do anything at all while high just stared.

Killer got faster and ruffer getting into it. He let out his tongues trailing around it not afraid anymore. Killer started grinding against error too.... Night licked his lip enjoying the view as error cand back....

"Uh... Huh? Ngh... Wh-what? Ki-kills? Mm~"

"S-sorry... I..." He put a hand to his mouth gripping tightly with the other hand on error "mmm!"

"F-fuck...."

"Wnit! Ah~"

Error holded him messing with his neck too. He ignored nightmare focusing on killer right now... Night was sitting watching as his pants tighten... He really wanted to be involved..

"E-error!" He gripped around the male bringing as fast he could "f-fuck~ mmm!"

"Oh ya... Shit... You like this huh? How about this?" He moved with him "hm?"

"Oh god!"

“damn you two... You don't know how much that turns me on"

"N-nightmare... Pervert! Ahh~"

The end!

(Sorry for mistakes)