(Horrormare-Lemon) Help

Contains: Heat; Switch(sort of)/Beta Rorry; Alpha/Omega(sort of) Nooty
--------------------------------------------------

Horror was hot... Very hot... He felt like it was a million degrees but it wasn't... The mansion is always cool unless it's cold out... So why now of all? Well he's in heat.. So lovely huh? He got up taking off his jacket leaning against his wall... The male was left in a teen Top and his shorts...

"Damn it... What am I gonna do... Especially if... Tch... I need this gone..."

"Horror~"

He clenched his teeth imagining his boss. The Skeletons hand moved to hide pants gripping and rubbing a bit. He closed his eyes imagining more of the male doing things to himself... Even topping the man in his passive form...

"F-fuck... Nightmare~ y-ya..."

The door opened to the smooth sorta deep voice of his boss. He jolted at the voice gasping. Nightmare eyes widen closing the door locking it. Horror was still moving not caring that he was there.... It just made it better....

"Horror... Your such a naughty boy... Getting off to me?"

"Mhmm! S-sorry boss... I! F-fuck!"

"Haha, it's okay... Seems your in heat.... I knew I smelled phenomenons.... Don't worry... I'll help you"

He moaned feeling nights hand caress the erection slightly. The boss smirks undoing his pants quickly. Horror watched the belt unravel and his erection come out.... Was he that turned on or was it the phenomenons of an unmarked monster?

Nightmare changed there position so he was against the wall and horror was leaning over. There erections together rubbed togethet slightly at the change. The boss moved his underlings hand to them telling him what to do... He nodded gulping moving...

He started slow but got faster and faster. Horror broken skull was against his bosses. Nightmare could see it all licking his teeth. This skeleton was such a turn on for him... He won't admit it to anyone though...

"B-boss! I'm sorry! I j-its okay... I don't mind... Mmm~ your doing a good job Rorry... Don't stop now"

"O-okay! Ah~"
'He's enjoying this too? Damn..."

"Those sounds are music to my ears Rorry"

He gasped feeling a tongue lick his neck. More came wrapping around getting more noises then just the hot breathes and wet sounds... Nightmare brought them back marking up his neck... Not caring one bit...

"B-boss! Hmm! N-nighty~ ahh~"

".... I hope you know... I don't do this for anyone... Your special horror... Your only mine... you hear me?"

"Y-yes! Ha! Mmm! B-boss! Please do that tease me like this! Just do it.. Please"

"Don't worry... I will... By the end of this.... You will be mine forever"

"Fhak! N-nightmare! You!"

"That was a sexy sight"

He licked his lips again gripping the soul more. Horror threw his head back gripping on the bosses clothes. It was so sensitive right now and nightmare didn't care... He brought it to his mouth sucking at the curve and tugging a bit. It just gave the other more pleasure jumping at each pull...

"Ha! Fwngh! Ha! Ah! Fwuh!"

"Mm~ look at all the plasma~ are you that horny?"

"B-boss...."

Horror felt so drain and he hasn't even released yet.... Night shoved it in his mouth throwing horror down on the bed. He kept it in sucking and having his tongues all over it as he took the males pants off with his. Horror was squirming all over mouth wide open with his saliva everywhere...

"So~ good!"

"Mwah.... Don't worry it will be even better"

Horror caught his boss soul glowing in his chest as night licked up the plasma from horrors, heated too. He grabbed it quickly sucking on the dark apple like soul making night groan in satisfaction glancing with hot Cheeks.

"Naughty boy... Disobeying your boss"

"S-sorry... It looked like it need it... It was shining out"

"Heh... It's alright... Your lucky I even let you... Your just that special to me horror"

"N-nightmare.... Ah! Y-you c-could of warn me"

"Punishment for not asking~ here... Let do this... Damn your tight"

Horror watched the souls merge as boss fixed himself a bit. Such a nice beautiful merge... He really must be losing his mind... Nightmare chuckled looking at where his eye light went. Rorry looked back wrapping around his neck

"You ready horror?"

"Y-ya... Go ahead... Alpha"

Nightmare smirked darkly at the words.... Why did that sound so nice? And... The boss started moving into him at a medium pace but it was forceful. Horror gripped tightly enjoying it all.... Nightmare cursed speeding up more not holding back anymore... He could do it... His lover was giving him too much responses he loved...

"Ahhh~ A-alpha! F-fuck! Don't stop!"

"Damn it horror... Don't worry! Ngh! I'm not going to"

—Next day—

"Damn it... He marked me up so..."

Horror trailed over his marks in the shower. Damn... They fucked 5 times and he still craving... He went putting a hand in his stomach... He's definitely pregnant.... Most likely..... Horror cant see it yet but it's definitely gonna..... He sighs turning the water off getting out... He went drying himself before changing and leaving out with the towel around his neck?

"B-boss?"

Horror went over spotting his boss sleeping peacefully on his bed. He chuckled a bit caressing his skull happily. He came to check up probably.... Nightmare is always up first after all... And he definitely needs sleep now... Rorry turned spotting a box opening it... Blush went to his face getting it out and putting it on... It jingled as it went around his wrist...

"Thanks you.... My Alpha"

The End?

(I'm turning this into a book... Yup I am (already did... It's not posted))

(Sorry for mistakes)