(Killmare-Fluff) Lights

"So how did you know killer was suppressioning his feelings?"

"Quite easy dream... It's easy to tell emotions for us remember? And for one... His eye lights and Soul... Here I'll tell you the first time I saw them... I already fell in love with him at the time... He loved me too... But us being who we were back then.... Ugh... Just listen"

"Hehe! Okay brother"
'So adorable'

————Flashback————

It was a normal day in the mansion. Everyone was out so it was quiet and not loud finally. Killer was the first to return as usual... What we didn't know the guys were taking longer for us to become closer... They knew we loved each other... It was quite cheeky of them... But I loved them for it... We help each other out when needed...

"I'm back... boss"

"Oh, welcome back killer... Always first! Good job" Night rubbed his skull "how about you go change and relax?"

Killer nodded cutely skill in with his eyes closed.  It was to much for nightmare.. Definitely... He then ran off happily with blush on his cheeks and his target soul shifting some. Nightmare felt the emotions come out of him starring as he disappeared. It went away as quickly as it came...

When that happened I decided to see if I can make more feelings come out of him. And I did when he came back down from changing. Killer really is to cute... I swear... Stop that look! Or I will hit you! Understand!? Good... Now then were where we? Ah right...

"I'm back! Hm? What you eating?"

"it's a PB&J.... Wanna a bite?"

'Oh god... He bit... Fuck it'
"Sure..."

Killer sat beside him as he handed it out. The male went biting a piece off while it was in nightmares hand. It made the boss jump and blush. Killer ate it enjoying it happily. A sight to see of course... He licked his teeth after finishing. Nightmares eyes widen seeing the circle month a bit and his feelings

"Yummy!"

'He's so fucking...'
"Want another bite?"

"Can I!?"

'He sounds like and looks like an eager puppy happy to see his master... A cute and adorable... That's mines...'
"Yes, here"

Killer went taking another bite of the sandwich. Nightmare chuckles at him again making killer stare curious. The boss eyes widden seeing two eye lights and his soul a heart. He couldn't help but stare at it making killer get shy. Blush just flew across his face...

"Um bo-boss? Why you starring at me like that?"

"You know.... You don't have to call me boss all the time"

"Eh... O-oh right... Sorry"

"Heh, it's okay.... Your lights are beautiful... It brings our your..."

"E-ehhh!? N-nighty!? Stop teasing!"

"Hahaha, I can't help it Kills.... Heh look at you.... All flustered"

"Nightmare! Stop it!"

"No can do kills"
'He's too cute I swear'

Nightmare went forward to him making killer stiffen and grip the couch. The boss took out a tongue licking his skull where there was peanut butter. Over and over, not helping the boy at all. Night then started moving lower and lower. He intertwined one of there hands suck in on the males neck. Killer couldn't believe what was happening and "overheated"

"Mhmm... Your mine... Hm? Heh, he broke... Guess I'll finish it alone"
'I'm gonna have to treat them for this.... Damn it'

———The End———

Such cuteness! I love killmare so much. Can't help making killer like that you know? It fits when he isn't fighting....

Sorry for mistakes