(HorrorDust-Lemon) Consequence

Includes: Heat; Bottom/Beta dusty; omegaverse
----------------------------------

An argument was going on in the living room of nightmares castle.... Again... These two been arguing meow and more lately... Nightmare don't understand why... Neither does the rest.... Especially since they know they like each other.... This time the boss had enough grabbing the two.

"You two are on punishment! You will be locked in the magic cancel room until this is over.... 24 hours understand? Don't worry... There's food in there"

"What!?"
"B-boss! No!"

"To bad... I made my decision"

"Nooo! Please! I don't want to be ra-They were gone*

" Um... He was gonna say raped again huh?"

"Most likely... But we all know... He want him to again"

"True"
"Definitely"
"Of course!"

-With the other two-

'No, no, no! The boss is insane! I don't want to be raped again! I love him and all.... But...'

"Dust..."

"J-just stay on your side and I'll stay on mine"

"Tch.... Fine... Whatever you want"

"Thank you... Horror"

'So fucking.... I need out.... If I'm in here to long with this adorable being I'll fuck him again... Especially if he keeps smiling like that'

-10 hours in-

'What the.... No, no... Stop...'

Dust was holding his body laying down on the bed. His heat had came... Why? Cause he was with horror this long? He didn't even... His body was craving the other who was sleeping. Dust turned licking his lips eyeing the male. His jacket was off with the teen Top lifted some showing his skeleton spine.

His hand went into his pants jerking his erection off while holding the pillow tightly. He could imagine horror Doug a lot of things... Just like before.... Especially now, since he knew how horror actually felt when having sex... The Skeleton moaned at a medium tone stopping looking at the sleeping bonehead. The males body was on... Phenomenons....

"I cant... Fuck it.... Hopefully he doesn't..."

Dust got up going over almost falling. Damn it was strong... He climbed on the bed pulling down his pants carefully watching. Still passed out... Dust gulped seeing the membrane putting them together rubbing. He clenched his teeth enjoying the friction.... He closed his eyes doing pure pressure...

"Fu-fuck~ it feels so good~"

"...."

"Mmm~ fuck ya~"

"Holy hell.... Isn't that a sight"

"H-horror! Um!"

"Who said stop? I can smell you... Quite hard to keep sleeping you know? You smell so sweet and divine... I could just eat you all up"

He licked the males neck getting his breath to hic. There hands both pressing and jerking the membranes off. Horror hums seeing his old marks making a new one. Dust just let him loving every part of it. He knew this would.... But what can he do now?"

"H-horror... Mmm~"

"Your mine.... I know your mad but your my mate understand me? Even if your a beta too... I love you dust.. You understand?"

"Y-ya.... I-i love you! Ahh~ horror~"

"Heh, your such a lewd boy"

"Fuck you damn it!"

"Now, now... Don't get all worked up... We just only beginning This fun"

"W-wait! Ngh!"
'Damn him!'

He was pushed down into the bed. Horror smirks taking off there clothes with magic sucking his neck. Dust leaned away curling his toes into the bed. As much as he wanted to hate this senerio like the last one, he couldn't bring himself to it.... Only to let horror take him once again into a happy pleasure fantasy

"Oh ho? Your already pre Cumming? Such a naughty boy... I haven't even prepared you yet.... Well... I guess you won't have it this time"

"D-dont just! Ah! As-asshole! That! H-hurt!"

"Heh, I know.... My apologies my love"

"... D-dont talk like that..."

"Hm? Ah... This soft mellow but deep tone? Is it turning you on? This is my normal voice dusty... I don't use it for anyone" He licked the side of his skull moving a bit "I hope you know"

"Ah~ i-if your gonna do it... Do it... Don't tease me horror"

"You really are such a begger.... Just makes this even better"

"F-fuck.... F-faster horror"

"Heh... I know Love"

He gripped tighter on the males hips leaning over picking up his speed. Dust holded on his shoulders watching his mate enjoying all of it. Horror chuckled lightly pounding into the duster seeing the pleasure on his face and moans.

"You act like such a slut dust"

"F-fucking! Ahh~ you a bitch!"

"Heh I know... Mmm~ it feels so good inside you... I know you can go louder... Don't even dare hold then back!? You here me!? It's an order!"

"Y-ya! Horror! Oh god!"

Horror moved his hands under his mate pouring inhum-Monsterly biting his neck. Dust was clawing into his back letting everything out. No chance to relax at all.... Drool was coming out his mouth and eyes watering a bit. He was seeing stars he swears...

"Holy fuck..." Horror mumbled against his throat "I'm gonna cum"

"S-same! Ahhh! So good~"

"Shit! Mmm~ your blood is so divine~ just like the rest of you...."

Horror licked dust teeth since he was clenching them sweaty. Dust was just staring at him with tiredness, passion and love... Oh! How could I forget lust and pleasure.... Horror was definitely giving the same look... They both then released together getting air...

"So much cum... Shit..."

"Oh god.... I can just imagine what it would be like it if we did soul sex if this is like this...."

"Heh... Same dusty" He nuzzled his nose "I love you"

"Love you too rorry.... Sorry for being mad... I just... I'm not one for this"

"Same here.... Actual love? Never expected it"

They both chuckled before horror layed next to him. Dust went cuddling into him happily as the cannibal covered them. Rorry smiled wrapping around the skeleton which made dust squeak

"So adorable.... Let's get some rest shall we? We won't be let out anytime soon"

"O-okay horror.... Love you and good night"

"Same here dusty... Good night"

The End!

(Sorry for mistakes! HorrorDust is so beautiful)