(Dussic-Lime) Affection

Dust and classic where chilling in his room. Its a normal as always... The gang doesn't mind sans over especially finding out there dusty is actually in a relationship with him... It's suppose to be secret but in nightmares mansion? No secret can stay hidden forever.

"Sansy, come here"

"For what? Dust?"

He got off the chair going over to the skelly on the bed. Dust pulled him onto his lap getting a giggle out of his lover. He smiles chuckling back at the playfully nose rubbing sans gave him.

"What was that for?"

"Just some affection... Soo... What you want that you brought this bags of bones on you for?"

"Heh, because I love this rusty old bag of bones"

"Hey..."

"Hahaha, sorry, sorry"

'I really do love his smile'
"Pft"

Sans laughter came out again feeling him against his neck. He holded his skull making the hoodie fall down. Classic didn't like he hid himself in it at all... It's like he's closing himself from everyone... Which he sorta is...

"H-hey! Be careful! Mm!"

"Mm... Sorry... Can't help it"

"I-i don't mind just.... Oh god... Warn me next time..."

"...Will do~"

"W-wait! Mm! I-i can't..."

"I'm wrong for doing this?"

"N-no... I told you... I don't mind it... Just... Random of you too.... Pray tell?"

"Can't give you affection? And... I been wanting to do a lot with you"

Sans face exploded at the words with his to guess trailing where ehis ear should be. Dust chuckles seeing his lovers face... He knew he would get this reaction... Sans composed himself a bit seeing the laughter... Not like he.... He did want... Fuck it...

Classic went bringing there teeth together holding the sides of his skull. Dust kissed back holding his hips since he was up above his lap a bit. They both wanted this so badly from each other... Him doing his own actions just made the bad guy more hungry for the other.

Sans groaned whispering his lovers name in the make out session feeling his butt get gripped. He chuckled a bit answering I know back gripping and moving them more. Classic moved his hands down pushing on his jacket... Dust opened his eyes seeing sans blue enjoying everything about their actions. He stopped making him back away getting air quickly...

Dust went taking his jacket off signalling him to do so too. They both tossed then away before dust had moved him onto the bed topping.  Sans gripped on him as he went back to his neck marking... It just felt better since his ecto was on if you couldn't tell...

"D-dust~ dont leave... So much... Oblivious ones... Ah!"

"Mmm~ I'll do my best classic... But who knows?"

"Fuck you dust!"

"Hahahaha!"

Sans smiles seeing him laughing. It's not like a dark laughter but a genuine one that only certain people get.... And all those people are the ones that can actually step foot in here and sleep without any argument.... Classic the brought him into another kiss not waiting until he finished. Dust didn't mind playing with tongue lifting his shirt.... Won't sans be extra tried now...

—Later—

"Sans?"

"Ya kiddo?"

"What are those marks on your neck?"

Everyone in the room started choking on a drink or food. Sans face exploded in blush pulling his hoodie up. He coughed at the stares from the others as frisk stares confused and curious...

"T-there not important frisk... If you want to know, you have to wait until your a bit older unless your mom wants to tell"

"Eh? Why? They look like they hurt! They are so-Kiddo! Just leave it alone! I'm fine! Don't worry!"
'But dust isn't later'

"F-frisk! How about you go play? I'll treat the... Marks!"

"Okay mom!"

'Oh thank god'
"W-well I'm gonna-Brother... You aren't going anywhere! I was wondering why you weren't here yesterday"

"Uh... Well..."
'He's so dead! I told him not too!'

—Somewhere else—

"Achoo!"

"You okay dust?"

"Ya.... I think sans noticed"

"What?"

"He said not too but I'm not one to listen... Wonder who pointed them out"

"Ah... He's so gonna kill you"

"I know boss... But totally worth it"

"Is that why you ask for a band-Shut up Horror!"

To be continued....

(Sorry for mistakes)