(DustMare-Lemon) Bored

Requested By: nightmaresanfan654

I did your lemon one! Aren't I just nice? (This was written before I found out you wanted a bottom dust... Sorry)

Contains: Bottom/Passive Booty; Soul Sex
-----------------------------------------------------

Nightmare was in his room peacefully reading. He was in his passive form since nobody really dares to enter his room without permission... The door then opened making him confuses and saw dust, his secret lover. He went putting the book on the side table by his crown as he closed the door locking it.

"What you need dust?"

"I'm bored~"

"Really? When are you not? Hehe, come on~ that tickles!"

"Heh, I love your giggles... Mmm~"

"Hey... Wait... That's... Fuck..."

"Sorry boss.... I been craving this"

"Dusty... It's fine... I actually been wanting this too... for a while actually"

"You have?"

"Mhm... J-just didn't know how to a ask"

"Well... Your lucky I was bored and this came to mind huh?"

"Definitely"

They started making out without a care. Nobody gonna really interrupt them anyways... Dust went undoing his boss buttons eagerly to finally touch him. Nightmare groaned feeling his cold hands touch his rips. The male smirks seeing his echo activate pulling out his soul. Nights eyes widen before gasping feeling the tongue...

"D-dust! Wait... Mmm! Ahhh~"

"Feels nice? You feel it somewhere else too huh?"

He presses on it moving around which made the finger sink in, getting nightmare night fling his head back moaning loudly. Dust chuckles moving it in and out not caring at all, loving the reactions.... Nightmare looked at him shaking with drool coming out from the side... Dust went licking it whispering still moving

"You look so hot like this nighty~ am I turning you on that much?"

"Y-ya! Fuck.... Just fuck me dust! This is annoying! Ah!"

"Ah! Not yet... How about we get rid of these so it isn't uncomfortable?"

Dust took out his knife cutting open his pants as he stared getting air. This was only teasing nightmare more... He gripped the best harder making dust smirks... Who knew the boss could be such a turn on? The door nob lock then turned unnoticed to them until the door opened. Dust hid the soul in his pocket as nightmare disappeared to the bathroom.

"Dust? What are you doing in here?"

"What are you do if here? I'm pretty sure I locked that cross"

"Well uh... Dream wanted me to out this for nightmares birthday today"

"Oh?"
'He didn't tell me? Punishment'

Nightmare jolted in the bathroom feeling his soul being messed with again. Dust and cross were still talking over the gift and birthday. Nightmare hit the counter clenching his teeth not to make a noise shaking....

"What was that?"

"Hm? What? I didn't hear anything...."

"It sounded like a bang... From there"

*bam*

"See!?"

"It's just nightma!I mean the boss"