(Dustmare-Lemon) Master

Contains: Bottom Dusty, Heat <-(I don't know why I keep doing this) Bad Guys harem for dusty (is mentioned) and Master Nooty (I don't know why)

Bottom Dust Requested by: nightmaresanfan654
———————————————

Dust was walking down the hallway to the bosses room. He was called upon on so of course hes gonna go... Not like he can't disobey the his ma-Boss! Yup! His boss!

*knock, knock*
"Nightmare? Boss?"

He went into the room closing it behind locking it. The boss doesn't like people burst into in unless it's important.... The side door I'm his room opened to him coming out... Fist face heated up seeing him shirtless, looking away pulling his hoodie down....

Nightmare chuckles seeing his blush. Dust is totally a bottom in any male relationship he gets into... Yes, everyone in mansion knows dust is gay... It was pretty obvious but they didn't want to twist anything the wrong way... So when the boss asked, he answered...

They all then felt bad since they always messing around (nothing bad perverts) and... Now he is teased in the household... More then killer who is surprisingly a top?

"Pl-please put a shirt on boss"

"Okay okay... Your too adorable"

"C-come boss! This isnt... N-nightmare?"

He looks at the boss curious trying to focus and not touch since the boss was holding his chin. Dust did have a thing for his leader.. Why? He just didn't know... Could be the treatment the boss gives... And always there when he needs it? The boss doesn't get soft unless he needs too.... But some odd reason... Dust always gets that side out...

Nightmare moved his hand up pushing off the hoodie of the skeleton. The boss started at the multicolored lights smiling.... They were like pretty jewels if you ask him... Dust just became more confused relaxing in the hold...

"Boss?"

"Sorry... I was thinking and forgot"

"Oh... Um, why do you always do that?"

"Huh?"

"Take my hood off if it's not a problem...."

"You don't have to wear it all time... Especially in my room... I know it's like a comfort... Like the scarf you only wear out on mission now... But everyone here isn't going to judge or hate it"

"Th-thanks... And I know... Habit... I'll try" He grabbed the bosses hand shyly "for you"

"You really are too sweet.... Dust.... I..."

"Hm?"

"You know I love you?"

"Of course? You wouldn't act the way you do some times"

".... No dust... Like... I... I actually fell inlove with you"

Dust eyes stared in shock at the shirtless boss looking away flustered. It felt like a dream to him.... He reached a hand up to his cheek making him turn back... The murder smiles widly purple which was just adorable to night....

"I love you too"

"... Really?"

"Mhm! I always have now! For  along time! This doesn't feel really to me"

"Heh... Your an idiot.... Don't worry... I'll make sure it does"

"Eh? Ah! H-hey..."

"I know your not this innocent right?"