(FluffyNight-Fluff) Switch

(I don't know a lot on Ccino? Is that spelled right? So sorry!)

"This is your fault!"

"Oh chill nighty!it shouldn't last long"

"I knew I shouldn't have drank it! You smell like a cat Ccino!"

"Hehe, and you sure are gooey"

"Ugh... I have a meeting to attend after this!"

"Uh... Whoops? But you shouldn't it be time I see your friends? The ones that are family to you?"

"Fluffy.... You know I..."

"Hey... You know I don't care about what they think and if they have a problem... I'll sure make sure they get hell"

"Hahaha... Your to sweet I swear... Ireallt don't deserve you as a boyfriend"

"Of course you don't! But I personally don't care so you shouldn't either!"

"Ya, ya... Let's just go okay?"

"Yay! You open he portal since I don't know where it's located"

"Ah right... Forgot... Okay here goes nothing... They will notice the difference in the magic so be prepared"

"Yes Master~"

"Don't even! Oh I will punish you later"

"Eep"

"Heh"
'Cute as ever'

He went opening the portal going through. He waited on the other side for his boyfriend to come through. Ccino could be seen through looking at it in astonishment. It just made nightmare chuckle and pull him in. The portal disappeared after as Ccino looks around oooing.

"Who there!? Huh? Boss? Who's this? And why are you smiling!?"

"Because that isn't me... This is him.. I'm your boss Dust"

"Uh... So like... Switched bodies?"

"Yes... He's my boyfriend"

"Eh?"

"Don't... I'll explain later... Where's everyone else?"

"Waiting on you... Uh..."

"What? What is he... Ccino! Stop it!"

"What? I'm just curious on your body... Not like-Ah! Your too damn honest! Let's go! We are gonna meet everyone"

"Okay~! I can't wait!"

"I would ask how but Im no different"

"Oh we know dust... Oh we know... And he isn't as cute and fluffy as he looks... Just like blue... But without yandere"

"Ooo~ your boyfriend is a yandere?"

"Yes he is... Ccino was it?"

"Yup!t hat's my name! Nighty nicknamed me Fluffy though... Don't call me that unless you want to die though... He almost dusted someone for flirting with me... I'm not letting that go"

"You were so oblivious to it! And he was annoying! Dust would of too if you were his! Actually anyone! Nobody should be that touchy when you just met!"

"I can handle myself thank you very much"

"Of course... I'm not stupid Ccino"

"I-i hate it when you use that tone!"

"Hahaha"

Dust couldn't help but smile at the two as they headed to everyone. He definitely bring light to their boss... Luckily killer doesn't like him anymore... It would be very awkward for him... And them who knew...

"Dust... Go relax them"

"On it boss!"

"You fucking! Shut up! All of you! You guys can't function without my brother gone for a couple minutes!?"

"Oh no... He exploded"

They ran in seeing shattered holding them in tentacles. Each tentacles for a couple.... Blue was on the couch hugging a pillow shaking slightly with lust. Being considerate for lust not like touching and it isn't his fault... And blue didn't do anything...

"Put them down dream"

"Hm? Welcome brother... Who this? Sorry about that hehe..."

"I'm Ccino! Your brothers boyfriend!"

"Nightmare? Uh..."

"We switched bodies... No questions... His fault that's all"

"Okay then... But you got a boyfriend!? He looks so cute and his aura so fluffy and bright!"

"Hehe, I been told!"

"Ew.... I'm not use to that"

"Pft"

They all looked at "nightmare" who covered his mouth from laughing. Dream blinks a couple times before smiling wide at him. Just warms his heart to see his brother happy.

"A-anyways... This meeting was about him... I was gonna tell ya about him before meeting but this happen... I'm sure you guys want to know how we met and how we even get together huh?"

"Yes"
"100%"
"Affirmative"
"Of course!"
"A big fat yes!"
"No duh"

"Okay so-"

——The End——

How cute was this? Like my reference to nightkiller/Killmare? Anyways hope to see you in the next one! Request are still open ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ᵇᵗʷ

Sorry for mistakes