Slushie

I woke up to the sound of my alarm. I turned it off and sat up quickly. I looked around my room and smiled "It feels good to be back." I jumped out of bed and quickly showered. I went to my closet and pressed the button that makes the clothes rotate. I looked at each outfit until I found the perfect one. I pressed the stop button and took the outfit out. I looked at it "Perfect." I quickly got dressed.

I put on a pair of white knee high boots with it

I put on a pair of white knee high boots with it. I straightened my hair out and just gave it a side part.

I grabbed my bag and phone and walked downstairs to the kitchen. My dad was sitting a the table reading the newspaper and my mom was cooking. "Goodmorning daddy~" I sung while I skipped to the table and kissed him on the cheek. He looked at me and smiled "Goodmorning princess~" my dad sung back. I sat down next to him. "Goodmorning mom~" She came to the table with plates "You seem very happy this morning." "Well I am." "Why is that sweetheart?" "I know I haven't been at school for a while because of the incident and I've lost almost all of my friends, probably my boyfriend too BUT I'm better now. Things will go right for me."

"If you don't want to go to school today you don't have to." My dad said after taking a sip of coffee. "I do wanna go to school. I can't keep pretending. Besides, we're rich, we pay the school so much money. If they don't shut up about it in school then I can take it to the principal and we'll work something out." I ate a pancake and drank some juice and then grabbed my bag "I have to get going now. I don't wanna be late." I gave my mom and dad a kiss on the cheek "Also, I'm taking the Porche today." "Which one?" "Yellow." 

I went to the front of the house and grabbed the key to the car and headed out. I got in the car and put my seatbelt on and drove off to school. I found a parking space and parked in it. It was pretty calm. People looked at me but no one said anything. "Hmm. Maybe I won't have to use my executive power over anyone today." I took my seatbelt off and got out.

As I walked to the front of the school I heard my name being called. I turned around and it was my boyfriend. He jogged to me and put his arm around me "Hey babygirl." "Hi Jaehyun." "So your back now." I nodded "Yep. You stayed, that was brave of you." "Yeah, I guess I don't care what other people think. Your hair is so gorgeous." "I've straightened it before." "You know what I mean. The color. It's such a pretty shade of white." I giggled "It's not white silly. It's platinum blonde." "Psh whatever. It looks white to me."

"So are you still-" "Hey Jaehyun." A girls voice interrupted. I looked to Jaehyuns side and I saw a cheerleader. We stopped walking and she appeared in front of us. She looked me up and down and then smiled at Jaehyun "When are we hanging out again?" Jaehyun moved his arm from my shoulder "I'm not sure yet. Saturday maybe?" I scoffed and walked away, pushing the girl with my shoulder. "You're lucky you're rich Y/n! If you weren't I'd kick your ass!" I kept walking and ignored her.

I was finally inside the school building. As I was heading to my locker some of the cheerleaders and football players appeared in front of me. I rolled my eyes "What do y'all want?" "Just to celebrate." I put my hands on my hips "Celebrate what?" "You coming back. We noticed that you have a thing for cherries, especially if they're being popped. So we got you something." I perked up. I pray they don't do what I think they're gonna do. I looked down and they had slushies in their hands. Fuck, I'm fucked.

They all threw red slushies on me. It was so fucking cold and it was everywhere. I stood in the hallway embarrassed. They all laughed and walked past me. The girl from earlier came up to me. She poured a slushie on my head "We all realized that we don't give a fuck if your rich. You're gonna have to realize that you don't hold power over our heads anymore. Also, leave my boyfriend alone, he doesn't want you slut." she looked me up and down "You look ridiculous. I suggest you go clean up." She walked past me and pushed me on her way.

I noticed that everybody was staring at me. I walked away crying and into the girls locker room. I knew that nobody would be using it for the next two hours. I looked at myself in the mirror. I was a mess on the inside and the outside. I broke down crying. 

I heard the door open and I quickly wiped my tears and started running water so I could try to clean myself off. I saw a boy in the mirror. I quickly turned around "Why are you in the girls locker room?" "Well I saw what happened in the hallway to you and I thought I should follow you." "To do what? Slut shame me?" I turned back to the sink and mirror. 

"No, never. So I could check on you. I've only been here for three months, but I do know that you don't deserve that. I mean you do think that you're the boss of everybody and you are kinda mean and slightly annoying and you like to flaunt your money and-" "Okay okay! I get it." I grabbed one of the clean towels and started cleaning my face.

"Let me help you, you're doing it wrong." I felt hands on mine. I pulled away and gave the boy the towel. He wet the towel and started cleaning my face. He's so tall. The silence was a little awkward between us "I-I'm Y/n." "I know. I have third period with you. I'm Sungchan. I sit behind you." "You're the one that always smells like strawberries!"

I mentally facepalmed "I didn't mean to say it like that." He chuckled "No it's fine. So what was the slushie thing about? I know it's something that they like doing to helpless people but what happened?" "You really don't know?" He shook his head "Nope." "So you obviously know my boyfriend, Jaehyun. We made a um, how do I put this? A sex tape." He stopped wiping my face and looked at me "W-what?" I nodded "Yeah. It was my first time and Jaehyun said that he wanted to capture the special moment. I felt pressured to let him I guess. It was such a stupid decision."

"It was but you learned." He rinsed the towel out and ran water over it again and worked on my hair "I think that the slushie dyed your hair a little bit." I looked in the mirror and saw that it stained my hair. I giggled "wow." "Seriously y/n. Don't let a few slushies get to you. You are a good person deep deep deep down inside. You're gorgeous and you dress amazingly. You're smart too." I looked at Sungchan and we were pretty close. 

His lips look so soft and pretty. I wanna kiss them. No, not now. I cleared my throat and backed up. "My um clothes are ruined. I have an extra outfit in my trunk but I don't wanna be embarrassed." "You want me to get it?" I nodded my head "Yes please that would be nice." Sungchan smiled at me "Okay." I took my keys out of my purse and handed it to him "It's the only yellow car in the parking lot." "Ouu yellow, pretty." "Don't drive my car." We both chuckled. "I won't." 

A.N. yes, the slushie idea was from glee. I've been binge watching it for the past three days.