Prank Wars

PART 1

_____________________

-Jaemin's pov-

I opened and set up my camera. Once the video was rolling I jumped on the bed "Hey guys! Today I am here with Jeno" he waved to the camera  "and as you can tell from the title we are going to be pranking my beautiful girlfriend y/n. So I told her to go get some stuff for our brand new apartment. She loves decorating so she will be gone for a long time. In reality I just wanted her to leave so we can start the prank." Me and Jeno grabbed the bags that were next to the bed. "These are sticky notes and we're gonna cover the entire bathroom with them." I picked the camera up and set it up in the bathroom. "Yo y/n is gonna be so mad when she see's this." "I know. But it's worth it though." We dumped the sticky notes out on the floor "Okay so we chose the bathroom because y/n just got the floors done last week and it actually looks nice in here." "And Jaemin wants to mess up all her hard work." I slapped Jeno's arm "Not really. I just want to see her reaction if I did something so mean to her. So I guess let's get started. I'm pretty sure it won't take long." We started opening sticky notes and placing them on the walls "Jeno start in the corner so we can meet in the middle." 

-45 Minutes-

"Okay so I didn't know that it would take this long to do just a little bit of wall." "Look we didn't even get close to the middle. We should call help." I took my phone out of my pocket and dialed Renjun's number and put it on speaker "Hello?" "Hey Renjun. Are you busy?" "No why?" "Because me and Jeno need your help with something." "What is it?" "We're covering the bathroom up with sticky notes." "WHAT!?" Me and Jeno burst out laughing "Why would you do that? You know y/n just got the floors done last week." "That's why we're doing it. As a prank." "Is this going up on your channel?" "Yeah" "Okay I'll be right over. I could use the popularity." "Okay can you pick up about 40 packs of sticky notes on your way here?" "Sure." "See you when you get here." I hung the phone up. I ran my fingers through my hair and sighed. "What's the plan?" "So we need to get as many sticky notes on the walls as we can while we wait for him." I turned to the camera "Okay guys so Renjun is coming over to help us because if he doesn't we might not get done on time."

-20 minutes-

We heard the doorbell ring "I really hope it's Renjun. Go see Jeno." Jeno went downstairs while I continued to put sticky notes on the walls. He came back upstairs with Renjun. "How long have you guys been doing this?" "I little over an hour." "And this is all you have done? Where's the camera?" I pointed to where I had the camera set up. Renjun walked over to it and put his face in the camera "Hi lovely viewers. I came to help these idiots finish his dumb prank." "Okay enough of that. Y/n will be home an at least an hour so we have to finish this." 

-1 hour-

"I'm so tired Jaemin. Can we take a break?" "No we have to get this done and I have no idea when y/n will be home." Just then my phone started ringing and it was y/n. I answered it and put it on speaker "Hey baby." "Hey. I'm on my way home and I even got some stuff for the bathroom and it goes really well with everything I got done." "How close are you?" "I'm just leaving the Home Depot by Jeno's house. Why does it sound so empty? Where are you?" "I'm in the bathroom thinking about taking a shower." "Well wait for me then we can take a shower together." "Okay. Can you stop at the Chinese place we always go to and get me some food?" "But I just passed it." "Please y/n. Please. I beg you." "Okay fine whatever. I turn around and get you some food. You want your usual?" "Yes and I need some aftershave from Walmart. And a new toothbrush." "Why do you want after- nevermind. I'll be home in about 45 minutes." "Okay baby love you bye." "Bye." I hung up. "Okay so we have 45 minutes to finish this." Jeno went closer to the camera "You see how he works us like slaves?" "Come on Jeno." 

-15 minutes-

"And we are finally done." I put the last sticky note on the floor. "It's so colorful" Renjun said astonished. "Okay so now time to clean this stuff up and leave a few little messages on the sticky notes." We cleaned the trash off the floor and took Sharpies and started writing on the notes. "Look Jaemin. I wrote a huge smiley face." I turned around and saw the smiley face that Jeno wrote across the wall which made me laugh. "Okay is that it guys?" "Yeah" I picked the camera up "Okay now time to hide the camera and wait for y/n to come home." I turned it off and we went in the kitchen. We heard knocks on the door. "She's just in time." I got up and opened the door. Y/n had alot of bags in her hands. "Why didn't you tell me to help you?" "I just wanted to get this stuff in here faster. The food is in the front seat and there are like 12 bags in the trunk." We all went to the car and got everything out of it. 

We went in the house and sat everything down. Y/n came up to me and wrapped her arms around my stomach causing me to wrap mine around her waist while placing a kiss on her lips. "Why didn't you tell me the boys were coming over?" "I wanted it to be a surprise." "Why? You're so weird." "Jaemin remember the thing that was going on in the bathroom with the sink." I gave Renjun a confused look and mouthed "What?" "The thing with the sink in the bathroom" he said through gritted teeth. "Oh yeah! The sink is fucked up baby. I tried to turn it on but it wouldn't turn on." "I don't wanna fix that right now. I just wanna set everything up and cuddle with my boyfriend." "Okay that's fine." Y/n picked up a few bags and went upstairs. Me, Jeno, and Renjun just sat downstairs waiting for her to scream. "Jaemin-" "Just wait in 3...2...1" "JAEMIN!" 

We rushed upstairs and found her standing in the doorway of the bathroom "What's up babe?" "What the fuck did you do to the bathroom?" "I decorated it. You said how the bathroom was so bland and empty so I fixed that for you. Your welcome." "No Jaemin, this isn't funny. Do you know how much work it is to take these down?" Y/n walked in the bathroom with us following behind her. "You're gonna take these down right now." "No I'm not." Y/n put her hand on her hip "And why is that?" "Like I said. It's de, cor, a, tion." "Decoration my ass Jaemin. I don't know what's wrong with you but if these sticky notes don't come down then I'm spending the night at Lucas' house."

"Don't be like that y/n. Come on live a little. Isn't it interesting to have a bright bathroom. Look" I pointed to the smiley face "you even have a little smiley face on the wall. Come on. Why don't you like it?" "Jaemin. I'm serious. TAKE IT DOWN!" "No! It's gonna stay up." "You know what. Fine have it your way. I'll just call Lucas." I pulled the camera from behind the counter and put it in y/n's face "We got you!" Y/n started smiling "I swear was this for your little YouTube channel?" "Yes. I'm sorry babe." "Why would you do this? I thought you honestly weren't gonna take them down. You idiot." She lightly punched my chest. Renjun and Jeno gave her a group hug "We're sorry. Jaemin made us do it. We love you so much y/n. Don't be mad." "Okay okay. Get off me." Y/n pushed them off "If y'all ever pull a prank like this on me again. It's my foot in your ass. Got it?" We all nodded "Okay guys so that's it for today's video. As you can see y/n is very upset about this prank but we will start taking them down and we got her good. I'm actually kinda pissed because it took a long ass time to put these up. But I will be back next week with another video hope you guys enjoyed. Don't forget to hit that like and subscribe button. Peace." I turned the camera off.