Dinner

"Y/n! Come downstairs, dinner is ready!" I groaned "Okay! Coming!" I looked back at my phone "I'll call you back Mark." "Whyy? Stay on the phone." "I can't. My parents don't want phones at the dinner table anymore." "Fine. Call me back as soon as you get back to your room." "I will." I hung the phone up and put it on the charger. I turned my light off and went downstairs. "Y/n!" "I'm coming, I'm coming." I went to the kitchen and my parents were making plates. "I'm here." "Good. Now go sit at the table and be nice." "O..kay." I turned and started walking to the dining room. "Be nice. What the fuck does that mean?" I muttered under my breath. As soon as I got to the table I saw Mrs. Wong, Mr. Wong, and their son. I gave a fake smile and sat down "Good evening." Mr. Wong smiled back at me "Good evening Y/n. How are you?" "I'm well. And you?" "I'm good." "So are you guys here for dinner?" "Well not just for dinner, it's to talk." If they were gonna talk about what I think they're gonna talk about, then I want to leave.

"Hi Mrs. Wong." "Hello Y/n. It's so nice to be here. I love this house." She chuckled "I almost got lost trying to get to the dining room." "It's not that big." I rolled my eyes and looked at Lucas "You wanna talk about something being 'not that big'? Let's talk about your-" "Y/n!" I turned and saw my parents with plates "Be nice to the guests." I huffed and sat back "Whatever." I looked at the food and quickly forgot about everything and I started digging in. "Wow this tastes great mom." I know she didn't cook it but still. 

"So I know you were wondering why we have the Wong's over for dinner. It's to talk about the future." "The future?" Lucas said with a mouth full of food, making me scrunch my face up in disgust. "Yes. You know, you two would be very dangerous together. Not a bad dangerous. A good one. The money and the power that you two would have over everyone as a married couple is phenomenal." I swallowed the chicken "Why does every conversation have to be about money or power if not both?" "Because you two are in fact probably the richest kids in the country." I rolled my eyes. "If you keep rolling your eyes like that they'll get stuck. I would say that would make you ugly but you're already doing that on your own." I slammed my hands on the table and stood up "I'd go broke before I marry him!" I was so upset so I stormed up to my room and slammed the door.

I laid on the bed and went to Facetime Mark again. After three rings he picked up "Hey. What happened?" "Fucking Lucas was there and they were talking about marriage with him." "You want me to come over?" "Yes please." "Okay. You want me to sneak in there again or will you open the door?" I giggled "I'll open the door for you." "I'm glad you said that because I was already on my way to crash the dinner." "Okay Mark. I'll see you in a little while." "See you." I hung up the phone and my door swung open. It was Lucas and he was standing there smirking. "Get the fuck out!" "No thank you. So was that your boyfriend?" "Mind your business." He closed the door "We're getting married so your business is my business." "Fuck you." He walked closer to me and I stood up "Fuck you too." We were inches apart from each other then he just put his lips on mine.

I didn't fight back. For some weird reason, I kissed back. He pushed me back over to the bed and we both fell on top of it. He pulled away "Hmm, not bad." "Yeah..you too." He started grinding against my lower half and I felt his dick grow in his pants. "S-shit." "You feel that don't you? Weren't you just downstairs about to talk about how little it was?" "I-it is small." "I guess I'll have to show you then." He stood up and pulled his jeans and boxers down. His dick swung around a little when he did that. It was no where near small. "I'm only half hard." He grabbed my hair and made a small ponytail "Open your mouth." "No." "Open it now." I shook my head. That didn't stop him. He forced my mouth open with his fingers then shoved his dick in. It was already hitting the back of my throat and making me choke. "Good girl. Now go ahead and suck." I looked up at him and then I started bobbing my head. I heard him let out a loud moan. 

I swirled my tongue around the tip, then licked from the base up to the tip then put him in my mouth. Once I was finally enjoying it, he pulled my head up. "I was gonna cum." "So what?" "I'm not done with you yet. I wanna have you shaking and begging and crying." "Like hell you will?" "Wanna bet? Take your clothes off." I slowly stripped myself and threw my clothes to the side. Lucas took off his shirt and he had rock hard abs. Damn, under those clothes, you could never really tell. While I was deep in thought I felt something rip me open. I realized that Lucas pushed himself in me. "Telling by the way your little pussy just clenched around me. I think you're enjoying it." He started moving slowly. "N-no. I was just surprised." "Surprised my ass." It was so big and it was ripping my body apart. It felt so good but if I didn't move soon, my insides would be messed up. 

I tried moving away from him but he pulled me back down all the way "Don't try to run now after you talked shit." I felt him press down on my stomach a little bit. I looked down and his dick was in my stomach, literally. "I know you see that." His thrusts sped up quickly. Lucas flipped me over on all fours and started pounding into me. "Fuck. This feels fucking amazing." I heard the door slam closed. I looked over and it was Mark standing at the bottom of my bed. "F-fuck. M-Mark...Lucas, Lucas. Stop." "No let your little boyfriend watch you get fucked by me." Mark walked over to the other side of the bed and took his pants off. He got on the bed and kneeled in front of me. 

I opened my mouth knowing what he wanted. Mark put his dick in my mouth and thrusted slowly "Shit. That feels good. Did you only call me over here so you could have dick in your mouth and tight pussy? You wanna be filled like a good little slut don't you Y/n?" Mark knew what to say to push me over the edge. I felt my orgasm built up in my stomach and I came all over Lucas' dick and moaned on Mark's dick. Seconds later, Mark came in my mouth. "Shit I'm gonna cum!" Mark removed himself out of my mouth and my head fell on the bed. I couldn't even moan anymore. Then I felt Lucas pour inside me. After riding out his high he pulled out and collapsed next to me.

"Well fuck. I wasn't expecting to do that tonight." Mark said as he came over to me and wiped my face and vagina. Lucas had gotten dressed and left without a word. "Of course he would do that." Mark kissed me on the forehead "It's okay. Just sleep. Forget about that asshole."