Cheater

Y/N POV

I knocked on the door for the millionth time "I swear he better answer the damn door." I started to call but then I heard the door unlock on the other side. "Finally Taeyong what took you-." It was the person that I hated the most. "Oh it's you. Where's my boyfriend?" He had only poked his head through the door "I don't think you wanna come in. I mean I don't want you to come in but you shouldn't come in anyway." "What? I didn't even come here for you boy so let me in. I came to see Taeyong." "But you don't really wanna see him right?" He said while closing the door but I managed to stop him "Yuta! I don't have time for the games. I haven't seen him in 2 days without a call or text. I am NOT to be played with today." "But all I'm saying is to take a walk or something. Like please don't come in, you don't want to." "Get out of my way!" I pushed him back and stormed in the house "TAEYONG!" I felt my arm being pulled back "Y/N! DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND! You shouldn't be here! You are gonna get hurt!" 

I looked at his hand on my arm and back up at him "I know you better get the fuck off of me." I yanked my arm away "Don't fuck with me Yuta. I hate you and I am VERY willing to fuck your life up." I stormed to Taeyong's room and swung the door open to see Taeyong and his ex fucking. I did what my heart told me to do and jumped on bed and started hitting the both of them. "Y/n! Stop!" I felt myself being pulled off and didn't realize the massive tears running down my face. "We've been together for 5 years! And I catch you doing this. You should've just broken up with me. Fuck you!" I took the promise ring he gave me 2 years ago and threw it at him "Have fun with your slut." I stormed out the house and got in my car. When I closed the door I started screaming and hitting everything.

I got tired then just laid my head on the steering wheel and started crying. I heard knock on my window and thought that it was Taeyong but to my surprise it was Yuta. I rolled the window "What?" "Are you okay?" "What do you think?" "I'm sorry." I looked over at him "Why did you try to help me?" "I was trying to protect you because I knew you were going to be hurt about it." "I know but I treat you so bad and I hate you." "But guess what? I don't hate you. Come inside please. My room." I hesitated but finally went got out and went in Yuta's room. "See, no Taeyong in here. Just a safe space." "You know, I thought that you hated me." "No I never did." I laid on his bed "The why did you give me the looks around Taeyong and you didn't wanna hang around me. We were best friends in high school." He laid next to me "Until he came around. And I knew what was going on for 3 months now but you hated me so I didn't tell you, I'm sorry. And the looks was because I'm jealous that he got you before I did."

"What?" "Yeah. believe it or not I had a crush on you but you never saw it so I settled for being your best friend." "Your such a liar." "I'm not lying but okay." I turned and faced him "Why didn't you just tell me dummy. I would've went out with you." "Nah. I know you y/n. 
You woulda laughed and pretended I never said anything to you about it." "No I woulda went out with you." "Well, how about now? Since you know now, would you?" "I gotta think about it." He got on top of me and started kissing me "Time's up." He pulled his and my shirt off "Wait." He got up and opened his door wide. "Why'd you do that?" "I want him to know." He got back on the bed and we undressed each other until we were fully naked. I stared in amusement at how big Yuta was. His dick was longer and thicker than Taeyong. "Bigger, huh?" He said as he stood on the side of the bed "Come here." I crawled over to him. "Open you mouth for daddy." I did as he said and he slowly pushed my head on his dick "Now suck it for daddy." I started bobbing my head and Yuta groaned. He moans were turning me on so I started fingering myself. After a few minutes I felt Yuta's cum fill my mouth up.

 "Now time for the fun part." Yuta turned me around to where my ass was facing him "You ready y/n." "Yes daddy." He slowly pushed inside me making me let out a small moan. He started going faster and pounded inside me. My moans got louder and louder. "Y-yes babygirl. Keep moaning like th-that." "Pl-ease go f-faster." He picked his pace up and I felt my orgasm building up "Daddy I'm cumming!" "Me too babygirl." I felt my orgasm rush through my body and Yuta's warm seed filled me up. We both fell on the bed and Yuta wrapped his arms around me "Your mine now. Nobody else can have you." I smiled "I can live with that." He kissed me on the forehead "Now come on let's do that again but this time in the shower."