Interview

Y/N POV

I sat there nervously waiting for them to call me and Lucas. "Hey, don't be nervous. It's gonna be okay." "But what if it's not? I know that they are gonna say stuff to trigger me considering that they did a background check on me." Lucas grabbed my hand "What makes you think they did that?" My manager spoke up "They most definitely did. They even asked me for shit that I didn't know existed, that's what took so long to get this interview ready." A guy with a headset came to the waiting room "You guys are on in 5 so be ready." Mine and Lucas' manager stood in front of me "Okay so y/n, they are gonna be trying to make you look like a bad person to make the public dislike you more because you aren't from this country." My nervousness got worse "BUT, you just need to have that confidence and energy that you have on stage. Just pretend that your getting up there and rapping 2 verses and leaving." I nodded "Okay. I got this." I stood up "I'm ready." Me and Lucas went out to where the interviewer was sitting and sat down. The interviewer shook our hands "Hi. I'm Minhyuk and I'll be interviewing you today." I smiled and nodded. "Now these questions were from the public concern not personal opinion. So nobody is personally attacking anybody." "Okay." "Alright, first question, in which is for Lucas, how has these past few years been like for you?" "In what terms? You could mean with SM or just stuff in general." "Anything, like dating y/n." I could feel the shade being thrown already but I just kept my cool. "We've been great. She's the best and sweetest person that I've ever met and I love her." I smiled at Lucas and mouthed 'I love you too'. "Aww so cute young love. Okay next question for Mahogany, in which I believe is your stage name right?" "Yes it is." "Before I ask the real question, what made you choose Mahogany as your stage name and nothing like 'Foreigner' or 'Different' and spelt it a cool way?" The bitch is really pushing it today "I chose 'Mahogany' because I wanna represent my home country. If you didn't know. I'm from Dominican Republic, you can probably tell from my accent, but the flower is a Mahogany and my mom always said that I remind her of a flower in the meadow." "Cute. Okay real question, why are you doing music in Korea and not somewhere else?" "I actually do music everywhere, I don't consider it in one place but I kinda get where you coming from. To answer your question, I studied in the United States but was sent here for a exchange program and ever since I fell in love with the country so I started over here." "Okay okay. Next question, again for y/n, what are your intentions?" "What do you mean?" "You know your intentions. I mean you make music over here, get signed to one of the biggest labels here, start dating a Kpop Idol, you gotta have some intention. Is it to get more fame, attract attention to yourself. People like yourself do that alot." "First of all, I have no intention but to live a successful like and make money. What do you mean by 'people like yourself'?" "You know li-" Lucas interrupted him "No we don't know so how about you tell us." "This is being live broadcasted so how about we continue with the questions." "Naw. I'm not gonna let y'all sit up here and say whatever the hell you want to and about my girlfriend." I squeezed Lucas' hand "Calm down. Let him finish." "Fine. Get back to your stupid question." "Y/n. Is it true that you used to commit sexual acts to be able to bring money back home to your poor, begging family?" I let out an annoyed groan "I'm done with the bullshitting Minho." "It's Minhyuk" "Who gives a fuck? If you have something to say then say it." "Answer my question first." He sat back in his chair and smirked "Go to hell." All the memories from 6 years ago just started coming to me. Lucas jumped out of his seat "You wanna rephrase that question?" He threw his hands up while dropping his cards on the floor "I'm done with the bullshit questions. I swear." Lucas sat back down and while he picked his cards up he tried to put his hand under my skirt and Lucas caught it making him pounce on the interviewer. He started punching and hitting him. "She's used to it anyways." I couldn't handle anymore, the room started spinning and I had gotten triggered from that statement. I ran out of the room and found the nearest bathroom. I went inside and started crying. After a few minutes I went back out and Lucas was in the waiting room with an ice pack on his hand and forehead. I sat next to him and wrapped my arms around him "Baby. I'm so sorry. I should've never agreed to do this. Look at you, your hand is probably broken because of me." "Were you crying?" I went silent. "I told you before to not let them get to you. You can't change the past. And stripping isn't even a sexual thing, it's a legitimate job." "I know but now this is gonna be all over the news and people are gonna hate you for this." He groaned "Who cares? All that matters is that your okay. If your okay, I'm okay. I love you." "I love you too."  "Let's go home, no more interviews." He said while grabbing my hand. "Okay."