Busy

"Sungchannie!" Sungchan ran up to me and hugged me, lifting me off the ground a little bit. "Ahh you're crushing me." "Sorry." He put me down. I held the flowers up "These are for you." "For me? Whaaat?" "Yes for you. You're doing such a great job at this MC thing." He took the bouquet from my hands "Thank you. I don't have anything to give you." He said while frowning slightly. "Don't worry about that. You're-" "Sungchan!" He turned around and looked behind him "Sorry I have to go Y/n." "I really wanted to hang out with you." "I know and I'm sorry. I know that since I've debuted I haven't been the most consistent." I smiled " It's okay. You want me to wait for you?" "I don't know how long I'll be and it's gonna be dark in a few. You go ahead and go home." "You sure?" "Positive." "Okay. Have fun." We gave each other another long hug "Be safe Y/n." "I will." We pulled away and Sungchan walked away. I walked out and got in my car. I sighed and started it and went home.

Once I got to my apartment I took my shoes off and got some leftovers from the fridge. I ate and watched tv until I got sleepy. I quickly changed into pajamas and checked the time "10:23" I sighed and put my phone on the charger and got in the bed.

Sungchan

"I'll see you tomorrow." I quickly got out of the car and rushed into the apartment building. Once at the door, I took out my key and unlocked the door. I took my shoes off and closed the door behind me. I looked at my phone "11:56" I sighed and walked to the bedroom. I pushed the door open and Y/n was laying on the bed with her body wrapped around the large pillow. I changed into just my boxers and laid next to her. I slowly stroked her side careful not to wake her.

Y/n called my name just barely above a whisper. "Hmm?" She turned around "Hey." I smiled at her "Hi. I'm sorry for getting here so late." "It's okay. You're an idol now, I understand. If I'm too much responsibility for you, you can-" "Hey. Don't say that. I never wanna hear that come out of your mouth. If you were too much responsibility, I would've broken up with you when I was a trainee. I admit that it is hard balancing practicing, MCing, dating, and having to keep it a secret, but I love you too much. I'll quit everything else if I had to just to be with you." Y/n buried her head in my chest "Don't say that. You shouldn't give up your dreams to be with me." "But that's what I would do for you if it ever came down to that."

"I feel bad." I lifted her head up "Why's that?" "Because you're always so busy and I feel like I'm making you make time for me that you don't have." "Poor poor baby. You're not making me do anything that I don't wanna do. How about I clear my schedule for tomorrow and I take we go on a date." "Can we just order a lot of food? Then maybe go on a late night walk?" "Anything for you my love." I kissed the top of Y/n's head "Get some sleep." "You too. I love you." "I love you more."