Secret Relationship

"She's a bitch anyway so-" I was interrupted by some boy putting his tray on the table and sitting down. When I looked up it was my boyfriend, I gave him a shocked look and mouthed 'What are you doing?' He just gave me the same look I gave him and shrugged. "Um, somebody explain. Why is he sitting with us?" Jaemin flicked my arm "Be nice, that's a new friend of mine. I asked him to sit with us from now on." I sighed "And why would you do that without consulting me first?" "First of all, because I don't have to. Second, your younger than me so why should I have?" I shrugged "Hmm. I don't know maybe since we live in the same house and this affects me." To recap, Jaemin is my brother and doesn't know that me and Jeno have been dating for months now. Jaemin scoffed "No it doesn't but go off sis. Anyways, this is Donghyuck and Renjun. And this annoying brat of a sister is-" "Y/n." I widened my eyes at Jeno. "Oh, you two know each other?" "Yeah we had like one class together but Jeno switched out." I said drinking my soda. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Renjun smirking and looking back and forth between me and Jeno, because he knew about the relationship. I turned to him "Why the hell are you looking at me like that?" He shook his head "Well, it's just that you and Jeno-" I punched his arm "Ow! What's wrong with you?" "Your fucking annoying." I sat back in my chair puffing out air. "They always argue like that, like a married couple. I don't see why they just don't date already." I put some mashed potatoes on my spoon and flicked it at Donghyuck "Can you shut the fuck up? We're not a couple and will never be." Jaemin put his hand on my shoulder "It's okay y/n. I'm okay with you dating Renjun, nobody else though." Donghyuck put his hand on his chest "I'm offended. What about me?" "Or Jeno." I turned back to Renjun and he had the same smirk on his face from before "You know what? I don't have to take this from y'all. I'm leaving." I stood up and left the cafeteria. Before I knew it Jeno was running behind me "Wow. You walk fast." I turned to him "I'm sorry, I just wanted to get out of that situation before it got worse. And I'm also sorry for what they said back there." "It's okay, I know you don't like Renjun like that." He wrapped his arms around my waist "I think we should just tell him now." "Yeah before Renjun does." Jeno leaned down "It's been a while since we did this." "It's been two days Jeno but okay." I closed the gap between us putting my lips on his. I pulled away after a while "I actually kinda like sneaking around with you, let's do it a little while longer." "Anything for you. Let's go outside or something, far away from the cafeteria."