Missing You

Y/N POV

I sighed heavily as I plopped down on the couch. I looked at my phone hoping that I had any missed calls from Jaehyun. Sadly, I didn't. We had an argument last week and said some harsh things to each other, it lead to Jaehyun leaving the house and not coming back. I really miss him. My nights were long and lonely without Jaehyun here being clingy and holding me like a baby while watching movies. I haven't been able to function properly. I haven't gotten any proper sleep or even eat. Right now I was in just one of his hoodies that he left. I got some ice cream out of the freezer and started eating it.

Jaehyun POV

The music faded out and I fell to the floor tiredly. I looked over and saw my phone on the charger. I grabbed it and hoped for some texts from y/n. Sadly, there are none. I sighed as I threw my phone down. Jungwoo noticed and walked over to me and sat down next to me "What's wrong?" "Y/n" "No texts or calls?" I sat up and pulled my hoodie over my head "No. And I want to call her and hear her voice but she hates me right now. I need to go see y/n like right now." I said as standing up. Jungwoo stood up too "But you know we still have to practice." "I need to fix things with y/n." I went for the door but our manager and choreographer came in "Where are you going Jaehyun?" "No where." I went back to where everybody else was to continue dancing.

_Time Skip_

Y/N POV

It's 9 at night and I've been staring at the door for the longest just wishing that Jaehyun would come through that door and we could fix everything but he didn't. I curled up in a ball and started crying because I was missing Jaehyun. I was craving Jaehyun right now. His touch, his lips, his words, everything. 

Jaehyun POV

I took a sip of water as everybody packed their things up to go home. Jungwoo came over to me smiling "Have you texted her yet?" "No because I'm going to go see her. Texting her isn't right it's gonna seem like I'm a dick." "Are you too tired to drive? I'll drive you and then take your car to you tomorrow." "No no I'll drive myself. What time is it?" I said as I looked at my phone. My eyes widened when I saw that it was a little past 9 o'clock. "I need to go now. I'll see you guys later!" Everybody waved and said bye as I left the practice room. I got in my car and drove to multiple stores that were open to get candy, chips, soda, flowers, and a giant teddy bear. Once I got everything together I drove home. I parked in the parking garage and went up to our apartment. I pulled out my key and unlocked the door. The apartment looked exactly the same as when I left just darker.

"Y.n! Where are you?!" I went in the living room and turned the lamp on. I jumped a little when I looked on the couch and saw y/n laying there. I put the stuff down and walked up to her. I got in her face and looked at her peacefully sleeping. She was in my hoodie too. She looked so adorable laying there. "Y/n" I softly called while shaking her.

Y/N POV

I heard my name being called and I slowly opened my eyes. I saw a figure next to me and I realized that it was Jaehyun and he was smiling at me. I shot up and jumped on him "Oh my god Jaehyun. I fucking missed you." Tears started streaming down my face. "I miss you too baby. I was hoping and praying for a text or call from you the entire time." "Me too. I thought you didn't love me anymore." I choked out in between sobs. Jaehyun pulled away "I would never stop loving you no matter what and that's a promise." His eyes were really red. He leaned in and I closed the space in between our lips. We started making out and it got really heated once he picked me up and put me on his lap on the couch. 

I could feel something start to poke at my vagina. I pulled away "Looks like somebody misses me." His hands went under the hoodie and he grabbed my ass making me squeal. "Mmm no underwear? It like you knew I was coming back." "Maybe I did, maybe I didn't." I said while smirking. Jaehyun laid me on my back and got in between my legs.

______________________________________________________________

Damn I've been hella inactive but of course there's gonna be a part 2..I have another part 2 coming out later too