Marry Me

I heard my phone ring for the 3rd time in a row making me groan and look and see who's calling. I saw that it was Johnny "It better be good for you to keep calling and wake me up." "Do you not remember what's happening today?" I thought about it for a while "Oh shit. Jaehyun's dads company event. How could I forget about that?" "Yeah and I heard that he has some big announcement he's gonna make later on today." "Probably that he's signing the company over to Jaehyun to keep his legacy going." I heard a chuckle in the background. "Johnny take me off speaker." "Jaehyun says to keep his name out your mouth." "Childish ass little boy." I heard Johnny repeat it back to Jaehyun. "He said you weren't saying that when he fucked." "Fuck him. Bye I'm getting dressed. Where are you guys?" "Jaehyun's house." "Then I'll meet you over there in about 2 hours." "Damn girl. It takes you that long?" "Yes it does. Okay byee." "Byee." I hung the phone up and got up and got in the shower. Once I got out I looked for something to wear. I figured that it was going to be a red carpet paparazzi event.

I straightened my hair out, which took almost two hours, and then I looked in the mirror satisfied

I straightened my hair out, which took almost two hours, and then I looked in the mirror satisfied. I got my matching Valentino clutch purse, phone, and keys and left the house. It took about 30 minutes to drive to Jaehyun's house. I pulled up to the gate and pressed the button "Who is it?" "It's Y/n." "Y/n who?" "Bitch stop playing. I will go back home and go to sleep. I don't have to go to your dads event." Just then the gate opened. I drove up the long driveway and walked to the door and rung the bell. After a few minutes the door opened and it was Johnny. "Damn you talk about me taking long but you're still barely dressed." I said motioning to his unbuttoned shirt, loose tie, and no jacket. He moved to the side and let me in "Because Jaehyun got the wrong suit dry cleaned." He opened his arms for a hug "But you look sexy." "Thank you." I said giving him a hug which was quickly interrupted by Jaehyun "Stop flirting with y/n. She only likes me." I rolled my eyes and let go of Johnny "How would you even know that-" I stopped when I saw what Jaehyun was wearing "You're lying right? Why does your suit match my dress?" He rolled his eyes "Calm the hell down. I just picked a random one." "Sure you did. Johnny please go get dressed so we can go." Johnny looked at his watch "I'll be done in 10 minutes. You guys can wait for me in the limo." Johnny went upstairs and me and Jaehyun got in the limo. "Y/n you look amazing." I smiled "Thank you Jaehyun. You always look amazing." He leaned over and I closed the gap between us. After a while our make out session was interrupted by Johnny getting in "You guys are terrible." The driver started driving to the event. "How?" "You pretend that you can't stand each other then do this." Jaehyun shrugged "Maybe it's not an act, maybe we can't stand each other." "You guys should just date. Your family already loves Y/n." We were just silent for the rest of the ride. 

The car came to a stop which let us know that we were at the event. The door opened and Johnny got out first, then Jaehyun, then me. When I got out Jaehyun was standing outside, waiting for me I guess. He wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me closer to him for pictures. We then walked down to the red carpet. We saw an interviewer coming our way and I mentally rolled my eyes. "Wow you two look amazing tonight and it's exciting seeing you two here like this." Before I could say anything Jaehyun spoke up "As a couple. Yes it is weird but get used to seeing it more often."  "Young love, wonderful isn't it? Well I know that this is not a music event but Y/n when can we expect another album or song or anything from you." "You're just gonna have to wait until I actually drop the album." I said while shrugging slightly. She nodded "That's fair. So can we say that you two are official?" Me and Jaehyun looked at each other for a few seconds before I spoke "Yes. We are officially together." She squealed and turned to the camera "Well you heard it here first. Y/n and Jaehyun are together, officially. No more of the wondering and back and forth between them. Well I hope you all have a great night inside." "Thank you so much." We smiled and walked away "Y/n were you serious?" I nodded "Yeah. I seriously want to be with you. No more cat and mouse." He giggled and kissed me on the cheek.

_Time Skip_

Jaehyun's dad tapped on the glass and stood up "I think that it's time that I make my announcement for tonight." Everyone directed their attention to him. "Now we all know that I'm getting older and eventually someone to take over the company. Someone that I can really trust." Everyone looked at Jaehyun knowing that he's the one that's going to get everything. "That's why I'm making my son, Jung Jaehyun, CFO, and my daughter-in-law, Y/n Y/l/n, CEO." Everybody clapped and I nearly choked on my water. My eyes widened as I stood up "Wow I wasn't expecting for that to be the announcement. I am so honored that you even considered me for this role." "Of course I would. You have become more than just Jaehyun's future wife but also my daughter." He lifted his glass and nodded towards Jaehyun making him stand up "I know that this probably isn't the place to do this but I know that this is the right time." Jaehyun got on his knee and took out a little black box showing a beautiful ring. Just looking at it I knew that it cost him over five thousand dollars.

"I know we've been doing the on and off thing since high school, but I don't wanna keep doing that. I've never actually said it with words but now I am. Y/n, I love you, no I'm in love with you, more than I can explain with my words. I want to be with you for the rest of my life. I want to have kids with you, I want to be able to wake up to you everyday and smile and give you a kiss. I want to be able when someone asks me who you are, I want to say that you are my wife. Y/n Y/l/n, will you do me the honor and make me the happiest man in California and marry me?" I didn't even notice that I was crying. I nodded my head quickly "Yes yes yes! Jaehyun I will you marry you!" He put the ring on my finger and stood up and gave me a long kiss. He grabbed my hand and held it up "We're getting married!" Everybody at the table clapped and said congratulations. While that was going on he came leaned into my ear "Let's go upstairs and start building a family."