Spoiled

"Y/n!" I paused my Mario Kart game "Yes Yangyang?!" "Come here!" "For what?!" "Just come here!" I groaned as I paused my game and dragged through the apartment to where Yangyang was "Yes?" "I'm doing a live an Instagram. Come say hi." I walked over to the bed and laid down next to him "Hi. Okay now bye." I went to get up but Yangyang pulled me back down. "Come read the comments with me." "Why?" "I would appreciate it and my fans would too." "You're the famous one not me." "Just come on." I finally gave in and laid down next to him looking at some of the comments. Yangyang started reading some of them out loud "Is that your girlfriend?" "No. We just live together and sleep in the same bed. I believe I'm his babysitter." Yangyang chuckled at my joke "Yes we are dating. I'm pretty sure I've said this before." I laid my head on his shoulder reading the comments, most of them were telling how cute we are together. One caught my attention and it must've caught Yangyang's too because he read it out loud "How long have you been together?" We looked at each other for a while trying to figure it out. "I'm pretty sure it's been 2 years. Right y/n?" "No we met two years ago at a Halloween party." "No we met before then. We started dating around the time of the Halloween party. That Halloween we went together as Harley Quinn and The Joker." I shook my head "No we so happened to be dressed as that. That's what made us start talking." After a while of us trying to figure it out we gave up. "Let's just say a year and a half." Yangyang nodded and went back to the comments "Does y/n permanently live in Korea?" I shook my head "No. I'm back and forth from the US and here. I have an apartment here and a house back in the US. When I know Yangyang is gonna be busy for months at a time, I go back home." He kissed me on the forehead "And I miss her but everytime I come back, she's already here." 

After another 20 minutes of answering questions Yangyang turned the live off. Once it was off he sat the phone on the bed and sighed "I'm so tired." I gently flipped him on his stomach and sat on his back and started massaging. "Why did you do a live if you're tired?" "I don't really get the time to interact with my fans, even at concerts." "I understand." He groaned softly as I rubbed circles on his shoulders "That feels so good y/n." I placed soft kisses on his neck as I still massaged him. In a quick few minutes I heard light snores indicating that he was asleep. I slowly and carefully got off his back and went in the kitchen to make him something to eat knowing he wasn't gonna sleep long. As I took vegetables out of the fridge, there was rapid knocking on the door. I rushed to the door and opened it. It was the rest of the guys. "Hey is Yangyang here?" "Well duh if he's not with you guys." I moved to the side to let them in, closing the door behind them "But I just put him to sleep." "That was quick, he was doing an instagram live 10 minutes ago." I went back to the kitchen with Winwin following behind me. The rest of the guys went in the family room to probably watch tv. "Well yeah he was so tired. I don't know why he stresses himself out so much." I sighed as I took out some pasta noodles. "What are you making?" "Veggie pasta." "It must be for you. I never see him eat that." "He might not eat it when you guys are around but he eats most if not all of my cooking including this." I heard a loud clash from the family room followed by a "sorry" from Hendery. I sighed "I really hope he doesn't wake up." "You guys are so cute together it almost hurts." I giggled softly "Thank you Winwin." "When he comes back to us after leaving him with you, he nags us." "How so?" "He's like 'Well y/n doesn't fold my clothes like that.' 'I'm not gonna eat a cheeseburger because Y/n said that eating too many is bad for your health'. Stuff like that. You spoil him." I put my hand over my chest as my jaw dropped "I do not." "Yes you do." Another loud noise followed by another "sorry" this time from Lucas.

The second sound must've woke Yangyang up because he came in the kitchen rubbing his eyes sleepily "Y/nnnn." Me and Winwin snapped our attention to him. His sleepy state make me melt "Yes babyboy." "They're making too much noise and it woke me up." He pouted and came up to me and attached himself to my hip while I cooked. "What are you making?" "Veggie pasta." He let out a soft "Yay" before laying on my shoulder. "Don't fall asleep, I'm almost finished okay?" He nodded "Okay." Once I was done I grabbed his plate and gently lifted him off my shoulder "Come to the family room." He never let go of me as we walked to the family room making the rest of the guys look at us and try to hold back laughs. "Sit down so you can eat." He shook his head and put it back on my shoulder "No." "Yes. Sit down next to Ten." "But I want you with me." "I'll be right here." He shook his head again making me slightly angry at the fact that he was so attached to me "I'm gonna feed Xiaojun your food if you don't sit." That made him instantly sit on the couch next to Ten, which was directly in front of me." I handed him his plate along with a pair of chopsticks. He shook them away "I want a fork." I went to the kitchen and got him a fork. I sat down and let out a sigh as I did. "You're spoiled Yangyang." Yangyang stuck his tongue out making me laugh. "You're laughing like you aren't the one that spoils him." I threw a pillow at Winwin "Shut up." I noticed that Hendery and Lucas were playing Mario Kart "You fuckers started a new game. I was in second place and about to win." Lucas shrugged "Oh well." When Yangyang was finished he put his dishes in the kitchen and came back to the family room but he wouldn't sit. "What's wrong?" "Can you and Ten switch so I can lay on your lap and go back to sleep?" I looked at Ten and he rolled his eyes and stood up. I sat in Ten's place and as he sat down he muttered "Spoiled" like we couldn't hear him. I laid there and rubbed Yangyang's head until he fell asleep.