Nanny

I softly cooed at Jiwoo as she fell asleep. I heard someone call behind my name behind me making me slightly jump. When I turned around I saw Jungwoo standing against the doorframe with his arms folded. I mentally cursed for losing track of time. I detached Jiwoo from my breast and put her in the crib turning back to Jungwoo. "Mr. Kim. I'm so sorry. I know how you feel about that kind of thing. She wouldn't stop crying and I didn't know what time you guys were coming home." He walked a little closer to me "What did I tell you about calling me Mr. Kim?" "That it wasn't necessary because we're the same age." "What did I say to call me?" "By your first name." "Exactly. Personally I don't mind if you breast feed. You can finish up here and meet me in the hallway." He left and I fixed my clothes after putting the tube away and making sure that Jiwoo was asleep. I left the room and closed the door. I walked over to Jungwoo at the end of the hall. "You know Y/n, I didn't know that you had a child of your own." I slightly opened my eyes at his comment "But I didn't." "Then how are you breastfeeding?" "With a tube that I just connect to the top of the baby bottle. She wasn't taking the baby bottle directly and kept reaching for my boobs." "It's okay Y/n. Like I said, I have no problem with it. It's my 'wife' that has a problem with it." He said the wife part using air quotations. I raised my eyebrow curious as to what he meant but I didn't dare to ask him. "I know you're wondering about that part. We're getting a divorce in about three days. Well it'll be final. She's been sleeping around on me since we got married, never really loved her anyways. Her parent's forced us to marry so I did it." I stood there shocked at his confession. He looked down at his watch "It's really late you know. Almost 1 in the morning. I'm sorry for coming back so late, I got caught up in the office." "No it's fine. I don't have anything to do anyways besides go home and sleep." I said yawning "Sorry." "You're tired. Stay the night." "No it's fine. I can go home and give you time by yourself." "Wasn't a question."  We were interrupted by a loud cry "See. She needs you." I went in the room and took the tube out of my bag along with a baby bottle and breastfed again. "You look really sexy like that." I froze at his words. I could hear him get closer until he was right behind me with his hands on my hips "With someone else baby attached to your breast." He placed kisses all over my neck "Y-your wife." "Ex-wife." I felt him rub his hardening member on my backside and he let out a low moan which turned me on. Once Jiwoo started to detach herself from my boob I put her back to sleep. Jungwoo pulled me out of the room without giving me time to cover back up into his. He slowly pushed me down on the bed and climbed on top of me. He stared in my eyes for a while before kissing and sucking on my neck and chest. When he got to my boobs he groped them and sucked on my nipple making me let out small moans. "Your boobs are so nice. So pretty. Imagine them filled with milk." He came down and licked my ear and whispered "Because you're pregnant with my baby." His words made me shudder out of excitement. He completely took off his and my shirt along with my bra "You look better like this." He came down to my lips and kissed me softly. I melted into the kiss and pulled him closer. His tongue grazed my lip a few times asking for entrance so I opened my mouth and let his tongue explore my mouth. He started to grind against me making both of us moan into the kiss. After a while he pulled away and let me catch my breath. He pulled both of our pants off and I instantly covered my lower half. He pulled my arms away "Don't cover up. You look gorgeous." He rubbed his semi-hard dick on my folds. It was already huge when it wasn't completely hard. "You're already wet. Do I turn you on babygirl?" I nodded not being able to form words. He slapped my vagina "When I ask you something, respond with words. Do I turn you on?" "Yes. You turn me on so much." He smirked "Good." He slowly pushed inside me and let out a breathy moan "So tight." He slowly went in and out making me moan lightly. He completely pulled out and flipped me on my stomach. He pulled my bottom half up and slapped my ass. He did it a few more times and giggled "It jiggles alot when I do that." I felt him plunge into me and I let out a loud moan. He pulled me up by my hair "Don't moan too loud. We don't wanna wake Jiwoo up do we?" "N-no." He started going at a fast and rough pace making me moan in pleasure with every thrust "It feels good doesn't it babygirl." I nodded trying not to moan too loud. He slapped my ass hard "What did I say about not answering me?" "When y-you ask someth-thing I have to answer." He hit a spot inside me making me moan out really loud "Fuck! Right there Jungwoo!" He pulled out and slammed into that spot again "Here?" "Yes! There!" He did it a few more times "Here? You like it when I ram my cock there. Does it make you feel good? Does it make you wanna cum all over it?" He let go of my hair and my head fell on the bed "Yes! Right there! Please! I'm so close!" He did it a few more times before clenching around him and cumming all over his dick. He didn't stop when I came. Jungwoo kept ramming in the  same spot, overstimulating me and making me scream. "Fuck! I'm so close y/n. You make me feel so good. You make me feel better than my ex-wife. You want me to fill you with my cum? Get you pregnant with my kids?" "Yes! Fill me with your kids daddy." "You want me to fill you even though I have a child with another woman? You want my kids to yourself? You want me to yourself?" With his last statement he came inside me and rode out his high. After getting completely soft inside me, he pulled out and got something from under the bed. I looked over at him and it was a plug "W-what are you gonna do with that?" He put it inside my vagina "Keep it in there to keep my cum in there." He laid down and pulled me up to him "I've wanted to get you pregnant from the first time I laid my eyes on you." I put my face in his chest embarrassed "I feel like I'm the reason why you got a divorce." "No you're not. Even though you're the one I want to be with. I've gotten closer with you in the past 4 months than I did with my ex-wife in the past two years." He placed kisses on my forehead "I think we were supposed to be together from the beginning." I giggled and yawned. "I tired you out didn't I?" "I was already tired." He wrapped his arms around my waist and we tangled our legs together "Go ahead to sleep babygirl."